UVA-Terps | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UVA-Terps

How can they say that wasn't a foul? Harris extended his arm and drilled the kid.

Edit: the color crew, not the officials. Officials got it right, I believe.

Who is the stupid-ass idiot announcer who's claiming Wells took a dive? The Virginia player put both hands into Wells' chest and shoved him, and you can see that the Virginia player extended his arms in doing it. It was a freaking great call.

Well MD is cooked now. Virginia wins by 6+ in OT

How can they say that wasn't a foul? Harris extended his arm and drilled the kid.

Yeah, that was so obvious. JM&J, that's why I put very little stock in what announcers say. So many of them just don't know , and people listen to them and think they know something about hoops and say even stupider things.

VA pulls it out in OT, IMO.

What a play off the inbounds.

Such terrible defense on that last play wow

Orangeyes said:
What a great inbounds play, OT
How often does that miss the FT on purpose win. Especially when MD fouled internationally up three.

When was the last time that someone stormed the court after beating UVa?

The Ralph Sampson era?

As I said after loss @ UVa last weekend, UVa is not that good. We've made a lot of team look good over the past few weeks.

Seriously, since when is Steve Kerr offended by flopping? Didn't seem to be a problem in the F4 last year. I mean granted there's a 0% shot of getting that call in that spot away from home but there are probably a dozen worse "flops" in every game w/ less contact.

Steve Kerr was such a virginia homer in that game I almost had to mute it.

Virginia is a total sham of a team. F them
Do they have any players named Travis on their team? An asst. coach surname Dockery?

I think you know where I'm going with this.

There's definitely a chance. If we win today and win the ACCT, we'll be 30-4 and in solid position for a #1.

Like alum Al Davis said, "just win baby"

beware the terp

article-0-1C1F6C6900000578-338_634x716.jpg

Yeah just I like called WVU over Kansas I had Maryland over UVA as well, and for 3rd upset pick I am taking Nebraska over Wisconsin

Oh well, we just lost our second conference road game. We're terrible. Sure, it cost us a 1-seed and deservedly so but we're still a very good team.

Oh well, we just lost our second conference road game. We're terrible. Sure, it cost us a 1-seed and deservedly so but we're still a very good team.

You should feel bad.

um, ok… thanks for letting us know :confused:

Maryland fans are only gonna hold that over your head for....ever!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom