UVA-Wisc | Syracusefan.com

UVA-Wisc

BomberOrange

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
this game is brutal. 45-33 hoos with 3:24 left.

Switched to season 3 of Broadchurch on Netflix. Couldn’t take more of that.

Hideous.
Bennett's system is obv effective (tho not enough to get to a final4 ;)) but just hate his style of basketball - if we don't at least split w them this year I'll be pissed

th

There are some positives for Virginia. Parentes is gone and the manbun is as well.

I hate these programs and the way they play basketball. It’s an insult to the game.

Yeah it's not fun to watch but the first ever college basketball game ended with a score of 15-13.

Just sayin.

There are no "style points".

Our shooting was very bad last night, the worst it's been this season. Having our 3rd game in 5 days (Wiscy's 4th in 5 days) certainly didn't help matters any.

Yeah it's not fun to watch but the first ever college basketball game ended with a score of 15-13.

Just sayin.
But baskets were worth one point then and I think they still played with a peach bushel and a ball made from a pig's bladder.

There are no "style points".

Our shooting was very bad last night, the worst it's been this season. Having our 3rd game in 5 days (Wiscy's 4th in 5 days) certainly didn't help matters any.
right, just like the 40-some to 30-some wisc/uva game from a few years ago, right? goes without saying your defense is great but Bennett's offense is less than impressive, esp when he lacks the Brogdan/Anderson/Gill/Perrantes horses - Guy will go off some games but he's inconsistent... ugly basketball

I saw that these two we're playing and I knew right away it was gonna be low scoring and boring

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom