UVA... | Syracusefan.com

UVA...

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
Stinks.

Might end up being our worst home loss of the season.

What a roller coaster ride the last couple seasons.

lose to a 16 seed.
Win a title.
miss the tournament(?).

Myself, being such a huge fan of roller coasters (Cedar Point best array of coasters anywhere) I'd jump on that coaster in a heart beat over our Destiny USA merry-go-round the past 3 +. ;):)

Danny Manning has to be the worst coaches in the ACC! That's the last play after a timeout? I'll be shocked if he's the coach next year.
Exactly what I was thinking. What a meathead.

agreed that was beyond brutal, but I got to think that was more on the execution than the play he drew up. That OT was not exactly stellar basketball from either team.

Boy was I wrong about Virginia. I thought their defense would be good enough to safely put them in the tournament. I was wrong. They just aren't good. They went OT with wake with Wake missing two players including their best player.

Boy was I wrong about Virginia. I thought their defense would be good enough to safely put them in the tournament. I was wrong. They just aren't good. They went OT with wake with Wake missing two players including their best player.
and UVA needed a guy not known to hit 3's to go 7-12 or something, which is amazing only because it didn't happen while we were playing them, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom