UW vs UNC second round | Syracusefan.com

UW vs UNC second round

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Anyone else feel a divine force pushing UW to advance for this game to get knocked out in the sweet 16?

I am biased as they come, but I felt the same last year about UB over Zona.

Hop inherited JB’s magic, it could happen. Scared money dont make money.

This would be a huge upset as UNC should arguably be the favorite to win it all.

Anyone else feel a divine force pushing UW to advance for this game to get knocked out in the sweet 16?

This would be a huge upset as UNC should arguably be the favorite to win it all.
Have watched UW a lot including going to the PAC 12 tournament I can't really see it. They are just trending the wrong direction and on fumes. It is amazing Hopkins got them to this point because they are a veteran team but don't have much talent. Next year will be a different story for them though. I will be rooting for it to happen but seems really unlikely.

Have watched UW a lot including going to the PAC 12 tournament I can't really see it. They are just trending the wrong direction and on fumes. It is amazing Hopkins got them to this point because they are a veteran team but don't have much talent. Next year will be a different story for them though. I will be rooting for it to happen but seems really unlikely.
We looked the same way before last years tourney and somehow pulled MSU out.

UW doesn’t have the level of talent we’ve had, nor the HC experience in March. But I have a feeling about this game and I’m never (almost always) wrong.

I am picking UNC only because they’re too offensively efficient to catch off guard like Izzo and Crean.

UNC knows the zone. It’s tough for Hop.
He doesn’t want to draw ACC or former BE teams.
UNC bullies us on the boards that is what they will do to UW.

UNC knows the zone. It’s tough for Hop.
He doesn’t want to draw ACC or former BE teams.
UNC bullies us on the boards that is what they will do to UW.
Can you imagine if Hop were to pull it off though. He beats UNC on his first try when we are like 1-7 against them. This board would melt down.

Can you imagine if Hop were to pull it off though. He beats UNC on his first try when we are like 1-7 against them. This board would melt down.
Wouldn’t exactly stun me. UVA owns us like the pats own the bills yet we handled business against them in the tourney.

I don’t think they’ll get by Utah St. Crisp’s shooting has regressed, Nowell hasn’t been as good at generating shots lately, and Dickerson has been almost phased out of the offense. If the game was in January when they were playing extremely well I’d say they have a chance, but not now.

I don’t think they’ll get by Utah St. Crisp’s shooting has regressed, Nowell hasn’t been as good at generating shots lately, and Dickerson has been almost phased out of the offense. If the game was in January when they were playing extremely well I’d say they have a chance, but not now.

Zone is a real equalizer, though. Utah State could play equally bad or worse.

I have that in my bracket as well. Of course I also have us going to the final 4 (where they end up losing), but I like the match ups.

Utah St is going to be a very tough out for Wash.

Filling out my bracket tonight but at this point, I'm going with Utah State in that game.

Filling out my bracket tonight but at this point, I'm going with Utah State in that game.

Makes sense. UW is the underdog.

If UW plays UNC they will be about 13 point Underdogs. They are by far the weakest out of the 8/9 seeds.

Ha, ha. I’ve got UNC winning.
I also have your Bulls going to the Elite Eight.

To avoid more angry pm’s and responses than I’ve already gotten, I’ll just say yes the Bulls are lookin good!

Im rooting for UW. I have UNC winning it all but it’d be nice to introduce a little chaos. Its what March is all about.