Va Tech Gameday... | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys, I am at 4:31 to go in the first quarter. Should I just shut it off now? Can it get worse? How is Stonehouse?

Honest question -- what the F is wrong with Shrader?

He hasn't been the same since that Clemon hit, on our first possession.
It has nothing to do with the Clemson hit. “He’s hurt” “He’s got a concussion” “He’s got food poisoning” “He’s not ‘himself’”. NO! He IS himself! He’s not a P5 QB! I love Shrader. He’s a great Syracuse representative! He’s not going to win very many football games as a QB!

Feel bad for the young men. They keep getting in knife fights with spitballs. Time to move on.

Part of my anger about Dino is I got some serious inside info that I shared with a few friends on here about Dino and some things that have gone on behind the scenes that I cannot share on the public forum, but it all makes sense now to me. It truly all makes sense and it’s infuriating. The more and more time goes on, it’s so apparent
I’m going to reallocate donation dollars to you for said info.

IMG_4100.jpeg

Caretaker?

It has nothing to do with the Clemson hit. “He’s hurt” “He’s got a concussion” “He’s got food poisoning” “He’s not ‘himself’”. NO! He IS himself! He’s not a P5 QB! I love Shrader. He’s a great Syracuse representative! He’s not going to win very many football games as a QB!

Terrible post.

STPhU..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online