Va Tech Gameday... | Page 65 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're aware that they're just going to keep running the ball, right?

The defense has been the least of the problems. They haven’t been great, but the main problem/ point is Dino. He needs to go now and somebody has to take over. At least long has HC experience.

while the O has been atrocious, the defense hasn't been any better. Time after time, they could not set the edge and VTech was easily able to get outside. In the first quarter alone that had at least 3 first downs with long runs around the end.

Seriously who actually tunes into hear what Babees says anymore? Everything he says is an absolute joke. I'm so over this season.

So we lost Hatcher, Johnson and Bellamy tonight to injury. Anyone else ?

Screenshot_2023-10-26-22-29-56-51_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Which one of you clowns is this? Lmao

while the O has been atrocious, the defense hasn't been any better. Time after time, they could not set the edge and VTech was easily able to get outside. In the first quarter alone that had at least 3 first downs with long runs around the end.
Ok take my comment about the defense completely out. All things considered they’ve been the best unit on the field for cuse and it’s still poo. They still did make a few stops when their offense and special teams screwed them. Could have easily been 50-10 now with how good of field position VT was constantly getting.
My point is Long can’t be cut loose and should be interim coach considering we have nobody else to run 335 and he has HC experience.

Don't worry guys, we still have 4 games to become bowl eligible. Despite the injuries and referees holding us back, we're on the upswing! We just have to power through this tough ACC schedule. We're only 8 years or so into this thing. You just have to have patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom