Va Tech Prediction Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Prediction Thread...

Vice President Joe Biden 71
No One* 66

*=Virginia Tech has, as best I can tell, never had a famous graduate. One or two infamous ones but no one famous or well known. How can a school be open for so long and have such an undistinguished list of alums?

No One* 66

*=Virginia Tech has, as best I can tell, never had a famous graduate. One or two infamous ones but no one famous or well known. How can a school be open for so long and have such an undistinguished list of alums?
Additionally, at no time in their athletic history has any VPI team ever been rated #1 in their sport at any time during any season unless you count bass fishin'.

Has Coach Boeheim had your guys practice playing while wearing coal miners' headlamps? It's mighty dark in The Barn.

I get depressed every time I watch a game in that dump of a building.

No One* 66

Not so fast, my friend. Gerry Beckley, one of the members of soft rock band America, wrote and sang this:

Not so fast, my friend. Gerry Beckley, one of the members of soft rock band America, wrote and sang this:

His sister's cat's dog's cousin's friend of a friend though, right? :)

His sister's cat's dog's cousin's friend of a friend though, right? :)
SU has Lou Reed and Felix Cavaliere, Va Tech has Beckley.

Additionally, at no time in their athletic history has any VPI team ever been rated #1 in their sport at any time during any season unless you count bass fishin'.
They never got there during the Vick years? That bowl game against FSU, is one of the best I had ever seen.

They never got there during the Vick years? That bowl game against FSU, is one of the best I had ever seen.
Nope. FSU was ahead of them all season. Yes, that game was #1 against #2, but FSU was #1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom