Va Tech Trainwreck Discussion | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Trainwreck Discussion

Don’t have the energy to retype this

Stephen King’s sequel to classic book Misery will be titled ‘The Program Builder” Collectively, the fanbase will play the role of James Caan. Coming to a Dome near you.
IMG_4658.gif

It has taken over 60 years for SU to kill football for me. I have been a fan since the early 1960s. I am almost 70 years old, and don't think I will see the glory days of football again. And by glory days I would have been happy with an 8 win season. But I am embarrassed tonight by this program and how we have gone backwards both of the past 2 seasons. We need to decide if we want to do this right or not. Even if we lost a close game, but this was terrible.

Here before the we are Syracuse we can’t do better takes. NIL this, NIL that, blah blah blah blah transfer portal, waaaa it’s cold here waaaaa.

is it too much to ask to not be blown out by one of the worst P5 teams? Not be absolutely destroyed every single week? Actually having a coach who understands basic game management and plays to win?

in fact, even if they were competitive you can live with a 4-4 record. It’s literal amateur hour and anyone, I mean anyone, could not do worse. No disrespect to Dino either, he’s a good guy and gave us one heck of a season, but it’s been EIGHT years, it’s time.
No way our NIL can be much different than VaTech. We are terrible. Maybe we are better than BC, maybe. This bad was not expected.

I don't see our better players sticking with this program or our recruits not bailing. In this day of the portal, we can build a program quickly with a dynamic coach. Just a coach that players will respect. We aren't getting the top coach prospects, but someone who is a real players coach that they will want to play for.

I'm just thankful that I have another obligation next Friday night, then leave the country for a little over a week after that. I'll miss our next 2 games, and likely by the time I get back I'll be watching an interim coach.

Still not sure how we became completely inept the last 5 years on O. Dino's 1st two years the D was the main issue. Now look at us.

vs ACC teams total O
2016 9th
2017 3rd
2018 2nd
2019 9th
2020 15th (last)
2021 13th
2022 8th
2023 14th (last) going into today!!!!

I didn’t watch the game. Did we really have zero yards rushing? ZERO!?

How can he not be fired?

He wins 2 more games and he gets a bowl game. Then what?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom