Vacating the '03 NC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Vacating the '03 NC

the good news is, if forced to vacate the title...we know how to do it.

somebody needs to off JB, then we bury the trophy with him.

Oh Lord

the good news is, if forced to vacate the title...we know how to do it.

somebody needs to off JB, then we bury the trophy with him.

Oh Lord

if we have to vacate the NC (and we won't), i dare the ncaa to come take all my "stuff" off my walls. i aint ever giving that up.

So SU makes it own Drug Policy breaks it's own rules and reports it to an Institution that has no uniform Drug Policy. The NCAA is the Guiding Light/Bastion of purity but has no uniform Drug Policy. :noidea::noidea::noidea:

So SU makes it own Drug Policy breaks it's own rules and reports it to an Institution that has no uniform Drug Policy. The NCAA is the Guiding Light/Bastion of purity but has no uniform Drug Policy. :noidea::noidea::noidea:
Not only that but they will also make us vacate our Championship. Riiiigghhhttt. Some serious mass hysteria going on right now. If we lose our NC because we violated our own rules that we didnt have to create i will never watch college basketball again.

And we don't even know if we broke our own rules. There is just a Yahoo article with unknown sources saying players were ineligable. Who are the sources and how do they know that players were uneligable? The SU policy on the SU article states that the after one offense the player has to go to counseling no suspension. After a 2nd offense he has to be cleared by a counsler that he is drug free and ok to play. Doesn't even say he has pass another test just says counseler has to approve it. 3rd offense you are suspended and expelled unless the Athletic director decides against. Based on the yahoo article SU pretty much just has to say the Athletic director and player worked it out and he was ok to play. I think that Yahoo is jumping to conclusions without confirmation. We have to wait to see what the NCAA finds out not what Yahoo jokesters think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom