Vandy and FSU | Syracusefan.com

Vandy and FSU

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
Am I crazy or would both these teams be the second best teams in our conference?

fsu lost to uconn. We beat uconn 3x. Plus, they wouldn't slow the game down against us.

fsu lost to uconn. We beat uconn 3x. Plus, they wouldn't slow the game down against us.

we lost to notre dame. they arent better than us. FSU >>>>>> UConn..one game means nothing and transitivity doesnt work in college bball

Not crazy. Look what Vandy did in Milwaukee. FSU can play slow if they want to. Vandy really passes well too so they along with FSU could pose some problems for us.

Vandy sucks. I don't know why people keep saying they'll beat UK. Every game they've kept close but never have come close to finishing. They wouldn't be in the top half of the BE.

Vandy sucks. I don't know why people keep saying they'll beat UK. Every game they've kept close but never have come close to finishing. They wouldn't be in the top half of the BE.

That simply isn't true at ALL. They are a good team and would absolutely finish in the top half of the Big East...at least this year's version of a weak Big East. I don't think they will beat UK, though. A team with good shooters who pass well with a good big man is absolutely a threat to us, duh.

We beat Vandy 9 out of 10 times and destroy them 5. Vandy gets crushed by LV GT UConn and Cincy

Vandy is the Marquette of the Big East. They play everybody tough and are solid, but don't scare you. Florida State is a team that if they score in the 70's ARE REALLY hard to beat they are like the Louisville of the Big East without the tempo game.

We beat Vandy 9 out of 10 times and destroy them 5. Vandy gets crushed by LV GT UConn and Cincy

Only if Ezeli is out. He would kill Fab.

That simply isn't true at ALL. They are a good team and would absolutely finish in the top half of the Big East...at least this year's version of a weak Big East. I don't think they will beat UK, though. A team with good shooters who pass well with a good big man is absolutely a threat to us, duh.
Reverse Jinx. :cool:

And Florida State Wins!!!!

Decent win by Vandy today beating a pretty good UK squad to.

You can't base how good a team is on one game. If you want to do that we should be a 8 seed after how we plate against Cincy. Plus both FSU and Vandy were playing for more than UNC and UK.

Nostradamus attempt fail.

I've been saying for weeks that SU doesn't want to play Vandy. Both Vandy and FSU are solid teams with an inside presence, something SU doesn't have on offense. SU still can't go to a low post scorer when needing a big bucket. This is why we tend to fall in love with the three instead of trying to get the ball inside. We settle way too much for perimeter shots. I think FAB could do more damage, but he never gets a chance.

I'm more concerned with how we play than who we play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom