Vandy fires Derek Mason / hires Clark Lea | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Vandy fires Derek Mason / hires Clark Lea

Some people don't like the taste of smoked food. I just can't fathom that. I smoked Prime Rib last week. Yeah. It was good. (duhh) I may just smoke a spatchcock Turkey , this weekend. I smoke/bbq food every chance I get.
I’m not saying it’s all bad. I love me some smoked turkey or chicken. It’s just so easy to mess up imo

Our boy Sean Lewis is the betting favorite

My guess is Fickell takes a better job, Leipold goes to Illinois, and Lewis either stays for one more year, or could land at Cincinatti (John Cunningham is the AD)

My guess is Fickell takes a better job, Leipold goes to Illinois, and Lewis either stays for one more year, or could land at Cincinatti (John Cunningham is the AD)
Cincy’s the launching a pad of launching pads

It's Clark Lea:

Now there's a man not afraid of a challenge. This may be one of the toughest jobs in the country except for the lack of (comparatively) booster and fan base pressure.

Leipold at Cuse should be considered if/when we move on from Dino.

The guy has made great products out of NYS players...

I like him but not for that reason. Buffalo can thrive on a bunch of NY kids. We’d need to rely on kids from all over plus pluck the good locals.

I like him but not for that reason. Buffalo can thrive on a bunch of NY kids. We’d need to rely on kids from all over plus pluck the good locals.

Agreed, try winning in the ACC with a bunch of NY kids. Sure a few more NY kids would be OK and I think leopold is excellent but have to imagine he will be a great fit in the big 10.

Sat next to Clark during flight for his very first recruiting trip for us. Was all decked in his SU gear plus briefcase. Friendly guy. He was impressed with my recruiting knowledge I learned from this board.

Agreed, try winning in the ACC with a bunch of NY kids. Sure a few more NY kids would be OK and I think leopold is excellent but have to imagine he will be a great fit in the big 10.
His UB team of New York kids would beat the heck out of most of the teams in the ACC.

Seems su has spent similar money. Dome was over 200 million. Upgraded weight room. Figure bball will get some upgrades soon. Also maybe upgrades to football practice facility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom