Vegas...All things related. Who is going? Mark...tailgate possibility? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Vegas...All things related. Who is going? Mark...tailgate possibility?

OIG's coming home with a face tattoo
1706190736175.jpeg

Just got off the phone with Marriott Bonvoy. She said the Vegas hotel reservations on their site will be live Jan. 31. So I am going to switch to either Mandalay Bay or MGM Grand when that happens. A friend who lives in Vegas said the Luxor is really dated.

NFL schedule will impact also. If Raiders are home on Sunday it will jump way up. I've locked in at Vdara for 4 nights.

I was apparently wrong

Not sure what the heck schedule I was looking at

I was apparently wrong

Not sure what the heck schedule I was looking at
I was just coming to correct ya! lol The fall race here is 10/19. I'd tailgate that too if folks were swinging in haha

I'm planning on it. Live in Utah and may drive down, and if I do may be able to help with some equipment and stuff.

I just checked flight prices. Damn! Maybe I won’t be going after all. Roughly $900 from Newark? Either I haven’t flown in a while, (admittedly, I haven’t) or I have totally underestimated what a flight would cost.

I just checked flight prices. Damn! Maybe I won’t be going after all. Roughly $900 from Newark? Either I haven’t flown in a while, (admittedly, I haven’t) or I have totally underestimated what a flight would cost.

That seems crazy. My SIL regularly takes a Spirit flight from Vegas to Newark for what seems like pennies. There must be a a couple big conferences in town that week, or maybe the airlines have the NFL schedule already?
Hopefully it drops.

Would it be worth driving to Syracuse and starting the trip from there? Even if Breeze increases their tickets for that weekend, it shouldn't be more than $200 each way

That seems crazy. My SIL regularly takes a Spirit flight from Vegas to Newark for what seems like pennies. There must be a a couple big conferences in town that week, or maybe the airlines have the NFL schedule already?
Hopefully it drops.

Would it be worth driving to Syracuse and starting the trip from there? Even if Breeze increases their tickets for that weekend, it shouldn't be more than $200 each way
Hadn’t thought of that. Was just texting with tptcuse and he said he was seeing prices more like $450-$500. I was just going on an app on my phone. I’ll jump on the computer this weekend and look around.

I’m new to the forum . Is anyone else concerned that commercial flights will sell out quickly for that weekend? There will be several hundred people looking to book . Is there a way to charter a plane that would be
for Cuse fans only?

I’m new to the forum . Is anyone else concerned that commercial flights will sell out quickly for that weekend? There will be several hundred people looking to book . Is there a way to charter a plane that would be
for Cuse fans only?
That would be baller.

Have used Google flights and put flights I’m interested on track. It provides updates as prices move. There is time between now and October, so you may see some price movement.

With all the travel I have done, can you believe I have never been there. Budapest? Check! Manila? Check! Kuala Lumpur? Check! Vegas? Nope!

Booked a flight from Syracuse on American Wednesday to Wednesday for $400 and using Hilton Grand Vacations to stay at the Elara. Looks very nice. Anyone know it?

Would like to take a side trip to the Grand Canyon. Is that doable in one day?

With all the travel I have done, can you believe I have never been there. Budapest? Check! Manila? Check! Kuala Lumpur? Check! Vegas? Nope!

Booked a flight from Syracuse on American Wednesday to Wednesday for $400 and using Hilton Grand Vacations to stay at the Elara. Looks very nice. Anyone know it?

Would like to take a side trip to the Grand Canyon. Is that doable in one day?

I don't know Elara, but it looks like it's in a good location!

The West Rim of the Grand Canyon is about 2 and a half hour drive I think. I guess the South Rim is way better, but I haven't been there yet. There's a fee for the West Rim, since it's ran by the reservation. Deff something you have to check out if there's time. Could also take a quick helo there, but Su2fans might have all those rented already

Zion National Park is ~2 hours away as well, and is incredible.

Look at Breeze from nearby airports

for Cuse fans only?
Go for it

I sent a note to Allegiant Airlines got a canned response