vegas pt spread | Syracusefan.com

vegas pt spread

SBU72

All Conference
I read some place and it was stated below that SU was a 10 pt favorite at RU. And if I remember correctly SU was a 1.5 pt favorite at Louisville. Can anybody give us what the spreads were since the ND game compared to the actual score? the comment below is that despite the appearance that SU is struggling to win, they are pretty much doing waht is expected.

I think he's saying in the last week we did what was expected at Louisville and rutgers yet some are going all chicken little

I think he's saying in the last week we did what was expected at Louisville and rutgers yet some are going all chicken little
Oh I agree. At first blush you would have thought that the RU game would be a run away but apparently the bookies thought otherwise with emphisis on wise. I was just wondering with the run of close games the past 7, has SU really just been performing to "expectations", at least thoughs who are not emotionally involved. And I think that is the case. Of the last 7, the only game could realy be considered a runaway should have been St. Johns. Everybody else should have presented a challenge of one kind or another. Cinn on the road w/o Fab, WVU tough team on a run, GeorgeT a ranked rival, UConn down but always a tough rival, Louisville away against a ranked team w JB's number and the RU in their where they treat ranked team badly.