Vermont / Colgate / Manhattan Week Articles and Videos | Syracusefan.com

Vermont / Colgate / Manhattan Week Articles and Videos

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Vermont
Saturday, February 3, 2024 | 4:00 p.m.

TV: ACC Network
Radio: TK99 (99.5 FM) / WAER (88.3 FM)

You can also watch online through Watch ESPN or by using the ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

Syracuse vs Colgate
Monday, February 5, 2024 | 6:00 p.m.

Streaming: ACC Network Extra

You can only watch online through Watch ESPN or by using the ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

Syracuse vs Manhattan
Friday, February 9, 2024 | 4:00 p.m.

Streaming: ACCNX

You can only watch online through Watch ESPN or by using the ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

I hate to be that guy but if your gonna do a preview you can't repeat twice that Vermont's top scorer graduated when he didn't.

I hate to be that guy but if your gonna do a preview you can't repeat twice that Vermont's top scorer graduated when he didn't.
Yeah you gotta do ur homework before writing a preview.

Notes:

LAXDepthColgate.png

I've criticized Gait over the past 2 years for his poor communication. I liked his presser yesterday - he was very honest about the new fogo and also made it clear that the team hasn't faced a real test yet. This is now more his team (although in fairness to Desko staff, Spallina was recruited before Gait) and he can't blame some of the previous holdovers from the 2021 team. He's got the elite skill players on offense now and he knows the team will be fun to watch - he looks more relaxed and I think that's the reason why.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom