Very proud of this team | Syracusefan.com

Very proud of this team

T

tee1222

From Kaleb's aggressiveness, taking good medium range shots in the lane, stepping into open threes, even doing a better job of lead guard. Great couple of finds he had on cutters. He's come a long way fast and I think he gets even better come season's end.

Roberson is great at keeping the possession alive on the offensive end. His confidence has certainly grown, and some difficult shots fell yesterday. That spin to the baseline bank shot, ridiculously tough tip in on the undercut foul and that deep baseline jumper from the far side.

McCullough is awesome and I think we are not giving him enough credit for throwing his body around. Problem is, he's not as strong as he needs to be. Yet. I have faith in him going forward.

BJ will get his, just maybe not yet. I'm surprised with his defensive rebound in a few games. Give it up to G and Roberson for playing well in the front court. When BJ's time is ready and he gets run, just like the other guys, he will progress. He was smart when he was in yesterday. I saw him take a lot of shot fakes to create space for easier passing into the post if it was available. He's going to be fine.

Veterans in Cooney, Mike and Roc have really come along this year and we are a better team than Villanova. We and three other guys beat us. To this point, we are as good or better than at least one top ten undefeated team. Nuts to the garbage cause I'm sick of it. It's why I can't watch soccer anymore. Fact. We can play ball. All that matters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom