Victim Theory | Syracusefan.com

Victim Theory

AZOrange

Living Legend
ok, i have now had the chance to view the videos in full. There is little to no doubt in my mind that Davis was abused. The tears are just too real. I just dont think Fine did it. Maybe there was a father/stepfather/uncle that did. I seem to recall a psychological theory (maybe one of the board's psychs know it) about how a victim of a heinous crime can transfer the angerblamee etc. to other people in their life even th0ugh those people had nothing to do with it.

ok, i have now had the chance to view the videos in full. There is little to no doubt in my mind that Davis was abused. The tears are just too real. I just dont think Fine did it. Maybe there was a father/stepfather/uncle that did. I seem to recall a psychological theory (maybe one of the board's psychs know it) about how a victim of a heinous crime can transfer the angerblamee etc. to other people in their life even th0ugh those people had nothing to do with it.

I brought up that same point yesterday.
Maybe he just hates Fine for another reason.

I think someone posted that they saw Dr. Drew discussing that as a possibility.

I just don't think you can tell if a person was abused by looking at them. I know several people who were abused as kids. A couple of them, you can easily make a case that the signs are apparent. Others, you would never guess in a million years.

I don't know if Davis is lying or not. I have my doubts -- I guess we all do. At the same time, some people are incredible liars and manipulators. (Abusers as well as alleged victims.)

I will say that I don't think Davis looks as crazy in those interviews as I expected. Lang yes. Davis no.

This I think is head on ... I think his motivation to transfer the blame to Fine is monetarily related however ...

ok, I seem to recall a psychological theory (maybe one of the board's psychs know it) about how a victim of a heinous crime can transfer the angerblamee etc. to other people in their life even th0ugh those people had nothing to do with it.

The theory you are referring to is displacement

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom