Class of 2023 - C Victor Wembanyama | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 C Victor Wembanyama

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member

This is the French kid, a taller Chet with a body that can fill out. Givony said he’s been evaluating players for the NBA draft for thirty years and he’s the best prospect he’s ever seen. It’s expected there will be teams tanking games trying to improve their chances of getting him. I watched the FIBA U19 championship game last year where Chet and him went against each other. Victor was better.

FF9B452B-A782-4F42-9B4F-1CF61F10BF31.jpeg

This is the French kid, a taller Chet with a body that can fill out. Givony said he’s been evaluating players for the NBA draft for thirty years and he’s the best prospect he’s ever seen. It’s expected there will be teams tanking games trying to improve their chances of getting him. I watched the FIBA U19 championship game last year where Chet and him went against each other. Victor was better.

View attachment 217939

2023 draft is supposed to be pretty stacked, too. So him having such a lock on #1 is even more impressive.

Kid looks legit.

I have heard that if we are still playing zone, it's a strong possibility.
3M NIL. " Get that junk out of here"

He would man the middle of the zone like no one can imagine. The four other players could really expand the zone.
We like centers that can shoot. He would likely be our best shooter.

Hey, let's figure out the pay for the 1st year for the #1 pick and have Weitsman add 10%.
Paolo Banchero's 1st year of his rookie deal is $11,055,120 this year :rolleyes: