Video of Louisville and WVU trying to ditch BE for last spot in Big 12 | Syracusefan.com

Video of Louisville and WVU trying to ditch BE for last spot in Big 12

Isn't WV going from the fire to the frying pan? The B12 lost 4 of their members in the last year - isn't the B12 the next BE?

Oak-No-I'm very sure the Big12 lost only 2 last year-Nebraska and Colorado. If WVU and/or Louisville join the Big12 they will be fine. They could pick up the thorn that would be Texas though, but even Texas has made some concessions. Right now I believe they are rated the best football conference in the land. They will be fine. Missouri doesn't matter because other schools would love to be in the conference.

Oak-No-I'm very sure the Big12 lost only 2 last year-Nebraska and Colorado. If WVU and/or Louisville join the Big12 they will be fine. They could pick up the thorn that would be Texas though, but even Texas has made some concessions. Right now I believe they are rated the best football conference in the land. They will be fine. Missouri doesn't matter because other schools would love to be in the conference.
believe he's referring to aTm and Mizzou as well - Mizzou not yet a done deal, but A&M is, so call it 3.5