view from 200 level vs 300 level | Syracusefan.com

view from 200 level vs 300 level

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
end zone lower 310 and 211 are both available. Which has the better view? Advice appreciated.

end zone lower 310 and 211 are both available. Which has the better view? Advice appreciated.

I cant tell you for sure, but 310 is essentially right above 211. I assume they are in the corner or endzone?

The 200s are good if you have a front to middle row. But the upperdeck is still a great view in the dome. If it's significantly cheaper, I wouldn't hesitate sitting in the 300s.

I'd go 200s if you're in the first ~10 rows or 300s if not.

Yep. I've said it before, but I've sat in all parts of that Dome for football over the years. The only, and I mean only bad seat in that house is the 200 level end zone/corner, if you're in the last 5 rows or so. Upper deck just hangs too far over, it's dark, you can't see punts or kickoffs, and you just don't feel like you're part of the crowd.

I'd take the last row of the upper deck in a heartbeat over last row of 2nd deck. Seats are so close to the field anyway, you just can't lose in that Dome.

Yep. I've said it before, but I've sat in all parts of that Dome for football over the years. The only, and I mean only bad seat in that house is the 200 level end zone/corner, if you're in the last 5 rows or so. Upper deck just hangs too far over, it's dark, you can't see punts or kickoffs, and you just don't feel like you're part of the crowd.

I'd take the last row of the upper deck in a heartbeat over last row of 2nd deck. Seats are so close to the field anyway, you just can't lose in that Dome.
This is the truth. Go with lower 300 level, imo.

I have always thought that 200 and 300 level seats are better than 100 because you get to see all the plays develop. I had seasons for 2 years on the 10 yard line behind Cuse bench and was about 12 rows up and hated those seats. Any seat in the 200 or 300 level are good seats honestly though...not a bad seat in the entire Carrier Dome if you don't care to see plays develop.

But if you're farther down in the 200s you can actually hear a bit more of whats going on on the field. Low 100s are great for that but you end up losing plays on the near sideline behind the players. FWIW I'd pick lower row 200s every time but my bank account usually puts me wherever I can get the cheapest.

I have always thought that 200 and 300 level seats are better than 100 because you get to see all the plays develop. I had seasons for 2 years on the 10 yard line behind Cuse bench and was about 12 rows up and hated those seats. Any seat in the 200 or 300 level are good seats honestly though...not a bad seat in the entire Carrier Dome if you don't care to see plays develop.

I like the 300's on the Cuse side. Great view

Funny thing is i had seasons tickets in that 100s level for another 5 years but every single game my friends and I would go to the TOP of 316 in the highest row just so we could watch all the plays develop. I made a living out of banging the metal air ducts and getting the section loud. It was dumb we payed more and never sat in the 100s...but oh well. Now i sit with a family group in the 300s and wander around and visit random friends each half while watching the game. Can't go wrong with any seat though like i said. We are very lucky to have the stadium we do for both football and basketball.

sit in the 300s.

then when you go buy a beer, grab a soda too.

when a great play happens and everyone gets all excited, throw the soda over the edge, grab you beer, point at unsuspecting fools and mouth 'wasnt me, i got my beer right here' to the people below.

The only, and I mean only bad seat in that house is the 200 level end zone/corner

I personally would also add down low in the end zone. You have absolutely no concept of what's happening when the ball is on the other side of the field - the depth perception is so strange.

I have had season tickets in Section 210 for 25 years and love the view. I would avoid the back rows since you lose sight of the football but the first 5-8 rows are not under the overhang. Also Section 211 is right above the band so the atmosphere is great.

But if you're farther down in the 200s you can actually hear a bit more of whats going on on the field. Low 100s are great for that but you end up losing plays on the near sideline behind the players. FWIW I'd pick lower row 200s every time but my bank account usually puts me wherever I can get the cheapest.

If you're higher than about 3 rows up in a 200 section, you can't hear anything of what's going on the field. All you hear is a constant "YOU GOT NOTHING!!!!" coming from some bloke up near the top of 301...

Heatercuse22 I am row A seats 113 and 114...I am sure you know who I am...hard to miss me especially on first down...lol
Gonna be an awesome day today...breaking out a new set of duds today...hope that bring us luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom