Villanova assistant in hot water | Syracusefan.com

Villanova assistant in hot water

Just read this at the mother ship before coming here. Two morons here. Doug Martin and whoever didn't do any cross referencing on his resume.

we actually played them during the time he claims he was there...in the tourney. I remember that norgaard character.

Hey, our government could be behind this. They may have "Will Smithed" him, like in "Enemy of the State". Erased him from the grid for protesting against Obama. ;)

Hey, our government could be behind this. They may have "Will Smithed" him, like in "Enemy of the State". Erased him from the grid for protesting against Obama. ;)
and bourne identity 4 comes out tonight, talk about timing.

Just read this at the mother ship before coming here. Two morons here. Doug Martin and whoever didn't do any cross referencing on his resume.

I, like you, came here from the Mothership- that gave me a laugh. I know that fact checking, at least in my world, on resumes is no better than this. Still, what was this guy thinking? Next time I'm up for a job I listing myself as a former Senator or CEO of Coke or BMW, I bet that'll get me the job.

what is the mother ship? espn?

I love it. Feel like nova was banking on him to help with recruiting.

we actually played them during the time he claims he was there...in the tourney. I remember that norgaard character.

Didn't Otis Hill draw a huge charge on that kid when they had it to 2? We only won by 5 64-59 as I recall.