Villanova down 20 with 5 to play | Syracusefan.com

Villanova down 20 with 5 to play

Part of me wants to see Creighton in our bracket but the other part of me is scared to death of them. I think our length and athleticism would cause them huge problems; but I think they could litreally shoot us out of the zone. It would turn into a 4-1 zone more than any other game in recent memory.

This definitely helps.

Yep, puts them on the 2 or 3 seed line for sure.

Only threat with a slim outside chance that remains is Duke. But we would have to royally screw the pooch for that to happen.

Looking more and more like Florida, Wichita State, and us will be three of the top 4 seeds.

Cheers,
Neil

Yep, puts them on the 2 or 3 seed line for sure.

Only threat with a slim outside chance that remains is Duke. But we would have to royally screw the pooch for that to happen.

Looking more and more like Florida, Wichita State, and us will be three of the top 4 seeds.

Cheers,
Neil

Yup, Dook would have to beat us twice and then we'd have to lose a couple more. I am not one to count my chickens. Let's just keep winning and it'll all be moot.

Game over. McDermott with 39. Don't want any part of them.

Nova lost to Creighton by 21, 28 and to us by 16.

They've won every other game.

We want no part of Creighton in the tournament. Could we beat them? Sure. Could we lose to them? Easily.

I wouldn't want to see Creighton in our bracket, they have the two things you don't want to see in a tourney, a guy who can put his team on his back, and a team that can light it up from three.

Nova lost to Creighton by 21, 28 and to us by 16.

They've won every other game.

Nova subscribes to the theory that if you're going to lose, you might as well not even show up.

Villanova's got such an odd team this year. Their only three losses are by double digits, they've had three overtime games, and three non-OT games decided by five points or less. The rest of their wins have been blowouts.

Part of me wants to see Creighton in our bracket but the other part of me is scared to death of them. I think our length and athleticism would cause them huge problems; but I think they could litreally shoot us out of the zone. It would turn into a 4-1 zone more than any other game in recent memory.

I know in the next month every potential tourney team will get mentioned as not wanting to play, but Creighton is the one I don't want to see at MSG.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom