Villanova - Georgetown | Syracusefan.com

Villanova - Georgetown

SaltLakeOrange

All Conference
Even though it's probably better for us if the Hoyas win today, I just can't root for Georgetown...can't do it...

How happy must the hoyas be knowing that at least 5 more losses were off the schedule when they got relegated to mid major status.

Screw em.

Screw that game.

I'd rather watch wake and miami battle for the 10 seed in a real tournament.

I like nova the best out of the new big east teams. Looking forward to them dominating that conference for years to come

Even though it's probably better for us if the Hoyas win today, I just can't root for Georgetown...can't do it...

Totally understand that since we're about the same age, but gonna go contrarian and root for Nova to lose (notice how I phrased that...). Still holding out a glimmer of hope we get the East Region in my backyard at MSG. Also, the rivalry is dead to me now. A rival is somebody you play a couple times a year, like a Duke/UNC or now a Cuse/Duke -- we didn't play G'town one single time this year--what kind of rivalry is that? It's not--it's dead, dead, dead. Bayside just summed it up perfectly right above--it's "no different that rooting for Colgate or St Bonnies".

It is NEVER better for us if G-town wins anything.
The next best thing to a Syracuse win is a G-town loss...any time, anywhere, against anyone.
ALWAYS!
It is a law of the universe.

Thank you for the post.
It reminded me to go lift my spirits by watching CJ jam in Porter's puss in the BE Tourney...followed by the
Fieler slam in their collective faces for Florida Gulf Coast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom