Villanova laying an egg today | Syracusefan.com

Villanova laying an egg today

Marsh01

Living Legend
Providence really playing well today. Villanova may not hit 50.

Villanova stinks. That's a team that played its two best games of the year last week.

Just shows how much parity there is in the BE this season. Eight to ten of the teams are capable of beating each other on any day.

They were never that good. SU and Louisville choked those games away. Nova is who we thought they were...in December.

Providence pressed them and made them play at a faster tempo. Nova's ball handling sucks and it's TO city. Plus Nova not getting wide open 3's today. Let's see if the Friars can close them out.

They're getting every call now down the stretch, at home.

This could make our collapse at Nova seem mild. Epic choke in the making.

Terrible execution by providence.

Doing everything in their power to hand this W to nova.

They were never that good. SU and Louisville choked those games away. Nova is who we thought they were...in December.
I guess Provy is who we thought they are also, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

I guess Provy is who we thought they are also, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

I sometimes feel horrible for Coach Cooley. That guy is a good recruiter, a good motivator, and a solid coach. His players have given him more What losses than we can count. In one half they look like world beaters, and in the next they look like your typical U-30 YMCA team. Brutal.

There goes Nova's chance at an at-large bid. Can't lose to PC twice...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom