Vintage Syracuse Football Throwback Link? Can someone repost? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Vintage Syracuse Football Throwback Link? Can someone repost?

that sucks, i really wanted one. I mean , the guys grandma could have knitted at least one in the time since this thread was opened.

that sucks, i really wanted one. I mean , the guys grandma could have knitted at least one in the time since this thread was opened.

They told me they take a long time because they're "custom". I don't remember my measurements being taken so I'm not exactly sure what that even means.

I was about to order one. Glad I searched for this thread first.

Update: 3 days shy of 6 weeks, still haven't received the jersey, or any further contact from the seller. Just escalated my paypal dispute I opened a few weeks ago to a claim. So I should at least get my money back through that process.

any further updates? The guy has had a whole summer to make ONE jersey. Is it safe to assume there is no chance this is happening?

any further updates? The guy has had a whole summer to make ONE jersey. Is it safe to assume there is no chance this is happening?

I have no confidence whatsoever that I'll get the jersey I ordered. My paypal claim has been open for 4 days and they haven't even responded yet. Customer Service is atrocious.

I was going to order but emailed asking for a timeline before I did. Haven't heard back, it's been 2 weeks.

I was going to order but emailed asking for a timeline before I did. Haven't heard back, it's been 2 weeks.

Yeah I think based on what both iommi and I experienced, customer service is not their strong suit. I did do some research on them and it does look like they were doing well with fulfillment a year or so ago so not sure what happened between then and now.

Question for the group: I know Csonka wore #39 with the Miami Dolphins, but did he for Syracuse? I am 52 years old so I don't have memories of him playing and pictures I found online show him wearing #49. Any help from our SU Football historians is appreciated.

Question for the group: I know Csonka wore #39 with the Miami Dolphins, but did he for Syracuse? I am 52 years old so I don't have memories of him playing and pictures I found online show him wearing #49. Any help from our SU Football historians is appreciated.

cuse-group.jpg