Virginia game stress free | Syracusefan.com

Virginia game stress free

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
It's nice not having to NEED this game to feel good about our tournament chances. Sure we all want to win it and we can dramatically improve our seeding with a win here plus another, but this game has a house money feel to it for me.

I'll have fun watching that one tomorrow, stress free.

Go Cuse!

I think the games against the lesser opponents have been more stressful this year than the ones against top rated opponents because after the 9-4 start, we needed to win every one of those games. Or almost every one after we took down Duke.

I think the games against the lesser opponents have been more stressful this year than the ones against top rated opponents because after the 9-4 start, we needed to win every one of those games. Or almost every one after we took down Duke.
It was really nice to handle business vs the lower ACC teams this year (besides GaTech)

Win this game with UVA and get off the damn #8/9 seed line. Terrible draw.
If we beat Clemson on the road that should put as around a 7 seef

Win this game with UVA and get off the damn #8/9 seed line. Terrible draw.

not too much of a difference between an 8 seed or a 7 seed.

If you make to the second round you either play
as 8 seed: Gonzaga, Tennesssee

as 7 seed: Kentucky, Michigan or MSU

I view MSU as the weakest of the #2 seeds but anyone of these teams would be a really tough game.

If you get to the #6 seed line: Kansas, Purdue, Texas Tech or LSU

Cuse!

I view MSU as the weakest of the #2 seeds but anyone of these teams would be a really tough game.

Cuse!
I don’t think KU is really a 3. Sign me up!

Am I the only one who wants to be in that 8/9 game? I still feel if we bring our A game we can beat anybody. If we win that round of 32 game vs a #1 seed, look out. Cuse can be the classic bracket buster this year...or we can shoot 40% from the FT line and lose in the 1st game.

Am I the only one who wants to be in that 8/9 game? I still feel if we bring our A game we can beat anybody. If we win that round of 32 game vs a #1 seed, look out. Cuse can be the classic bracket buster this year...or we can shoot 40% from the FT line and lose in the 1st game.

Ain't that the truth

Yes, for me that has certainly been true. The NCST game was agony. I turned it off with 3 min. To go and I never do that. I am not expecting a win against Virginia but think we really REALLY need to beat Clemson. I want the team to reassure us trembling fans (speaking for myself) that their game is in tip top shape, and that means playing Virginia close and beating Clemson.

Yes, for me that has certainly been true. The NCST game was agony. I turned it off with 3 min. To go and I never do that. I am not expecting a win against Virginia but think we really REALLY need to beat Clemson. I want the team to reassure us trembling fans (speaking for myself) that their game is in tip top shape, and that means playing Virginia close and beating Clemson.
Lunardi has Clemson as the 1st team out. They play ND before playing Syracuse. They need the game more than SU and will be pumped. Virginia may not be as up for the game tonight as SU. Both games are winnable and would improve our seeding immensely with victories. Hoping the chips fall our way.

Cuse!
We can beat anyone of those teams. I dont like the Gonzaga match up. My

Even the exhibition games can be excruciating at times...especially when we play man to man. ;):)

We can beat anyone of those teams. I dont like the Gonzaga match up. My

I don't want the season to end with another valiant effort in the first weekend. But we dug our own hole to crawl out of. And we beat the Spartans in that situation last year. Keep in mind the higher rated team will have two days to prepare for the zone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom