Virginia game thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia game thread

Way more nervous than our players are. Not healthy
Don't worry. This game will also be a ridiculous roller coaster of emotions and will scare both team's fan bases but we hang in there and battle our way to Planet Houston!
fun.jpg

ESPN ticker said we've won our last 3 games vs 1 seeds
Oklahoma(2003), Texas(2003), Indiana(2013), Virginia(2016)?

Prior to that we lost our previous 6 games versus 1 seeds.
Mich St(2000), Duke(1998), Kentucky(1996), Missouri(1994), Illinois(1989), Indiana(1987)

CuseFaninVT said:
Okay, so is anyone so superstitious they are wearing the exact same thing they wore Friday night? Got my work done, took a shower, got my Cuse gear on, and now it's time to pour a drink. LGO!
I've worn my Orange #23 Jersey for the last two games, you can be damn sure I'm wearing it tonight too!!

Okay, so is anyone so superstitious they are wearing the exact same thing they wore Friday night?

Got my work done, took a shower, got my Cuse gear on, and now it's time to pour a drink. LGO!
I have the same shirt, sweatshirt and socks on that I've worn for each game. Wife wanted to wash them. I said absolutely not!

Six-time Final Four referee John Higgins on whistle for #UVa-Syracuse, along with Mike Roberts and John Gaffney.

Okay, so is anyone so superstitious they are wearing the exact same thing they wore Friday night?

Got my work done, took a shower, got my Cuse gear on, and now it's time to pour a drink. LGO!

Same tshirt, but I'm stepping up my game to include shorts.
Plus, the usual: orange juice (two kinds this time), Orange Fanta, an actual orange, and Blood Orange Fage yogurt.

Damn I choked up when I saw the women win their game to go to the final four. I am not sure my heart can handle this game. I listened to that knucklehead Peat Gillen say Va. will carve up the zone and game will not be very competitive. Hope the Orange make him eat his words.

What Lydon will we see in the first half?

He's been tentative the last 2. But he's come up huge in both second halfs. Confidence should be sky high.

If he's on early, that's a game changer.

What Lydon will we see in the first half?

He's been tentative the last 2. But he's come up huge in both second halfs. Confidence should be sky high.

If he's on early, that's a game changer.
If he contests shots and we do what we are capable of, it will give him enough mojo to knock down 1 or 2 threes and get his.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom