Virginia is a 8 pt favorite | Syracusefan.com

Virginia is a 8 pt favorite

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Over/under 115.5. I'm just shaking my head to find a response to either. Not sure anyone touches Cuse with a 39 and a half foot pole. Which is exactly why Vegas is so smart. They want everyone to load up on Virginia.

Last edited:
At least the spreads only 8. I honestly thought it would have been higher at 10.

We played well the last 2 both teams just got hot at the end and Virginia hasn't looked good since the opener vs us. Its a little low but about right.

home court edge (8-1). both teams played tuesday. they play 7 dudes +20. braxton out hurts but we ain't deep either. i'd say virginia by 6 safe bet. with braxton they score 60 and bump it.

If you bet this game you a degeneretti.
I wouldn’t touch it.
UVA is going to win.
8 points is a lot but I have no clue if we can cover that.

If you bet this game you a degeneretti.
I wouldn’t touch it.
UVA is going to win.
8 points is a lot but I have no clue if we can cover that.

When do they not beat us by 10+? I don’t bet, but if I did I’d take this one in a heartbeat.

When do they not beat us by 10+? I don’t bet, but if I did I’d take this one in a heartbeat.
Low possession games mean points are precious. This could be a 45-39 game. I wouldn’t lay 8. With their pace 8 is probably 12.

I like the over because turnovers will speed up pace of play. More possessions means take the over.

I like the over because turnovers will speed up pace of play. More possessions means take the over.
You were close...you only needed a few more overtimes

1578785607442.gif

I bet the points. Too many in what we knew was gonna be a low scoring game.