Virginia is a 8 pt favorite | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia is a 8 pt favorite

118>115.5

But it was dumb luck we score more in the 5 minute overtime than the 20 minute 2nd half...

It's rather epic that the under still would have been the winning bet even with OT, if the pace stayed even remotely close to what it was during regulation.

The 8 point line would have seemed initially low for those not familiar with UVA's style of play, so there is no need to mock anyone for being wrong about what they understandably expected to happen with the recent losses to far more mediocre teams than UVA. I mean, nobody mocks those stupid prediction threads where people still pick Syracuse to win while attempting to be humorous, right? I learned the hard way never to make wagers based on that utter nonsense! lol

It's rather epic that the under still would have been the winning bet even with OT, if the pace stayed even remotely close to what it was during regulation.

The 8 point line would have seemed initially low for those not familiar with UVA's style of play, so there is no need to mock anyone for being wrong about what they understandably expected to happen with the recent losses to far more mediocre teams than UVA. I mean, nobody mocks those stupid prediction threads where people still pick Syracuse to win while attempting to be humorous, right? I learned the hard way never to make wagers based on that utter nonsense! lol
If you've ever wagered actual money on a Syracuse game based on what you saw in a prediction thread, you probably shouldn't be betting on anything.