"Virginia is just the better team" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

"Virginia is just the better team"

The color commentator for the UVA-Tech game today said he talked to some pitt coaches and players and they said "we played both of them and Virginia is just the better team" or something like that.

To be fair, who knows how many coaches and players actually said that and who knows what was lost in translation. And to be clear, while I don't agree, I dont this its an outrageous or even an unreasonable thing to say, given the way UVA is blowing out teams these days.

Hopefully whoever said it has a different perspective after Wednesday

If I'm interpreting this right, you're saying that the Pitt coaches / players are saying that UVA is a better team than us.

We'll see. But seriously, fluck pitt. To a man, they are congenitally incapable of giving us credit for anything.

Sour grapes on their part. I hope we beat their a$$e$ on Wednesday.

First things first. We need to take care of bizwaz with Clemson.

CJ will make sure we make the home crowd in the Peterson Event Center very disappointed. There will be wailing and the gnashing of teeth among the persecuted partisan Peterson Pitt patrons.

The color commentator for the UVA-Tech game today said he talked to some pitt coaches and players and they said "we played both of them and Virginia is just the better team" or something like that.

To be fair, who knows how many coaches and players actually said that and who knows what was lost in translation. And to be clear, while I don't agree, I dont this its an outrageous or even an unreasonable thing to say, given the way UVA is blowing out teams these days.

Hopefully whoever said it has a different perspective after Wednesday

Ridiculous, if true. Especially considering it was Duke who sent them cap-in-hand whimpering away at the Pete moreso than UVa winning on a 3 pointer at the end.

Cheers,
Neil

College basketball is all about getting hot at the right time of the year, I'm not sure this is the optimal time for UVA but they are playing some really good ball right now. They beat the teams they should beat by pretty healthy margins.

Agreed. They are playing up to preseason hype lately and they are one of the most dangerous teams in the country.

Cheers,
Neil

Jamie Dixon is a douche flat out truth. He could argue Duke is better than Syracuse after the beatdown Duke gave them at the Peterson Event Center. However, UVA out rock-fighted Pitt @Pitt. This Pitt team is an bubble team IMO if we can beat them and they lose @UNC next Saturday I won't shed a tear. Pitt basketball= Virginia Tech Football except atleast Beamer got a NC game in 1999 and has actually played in some big games which they lost though. Dixon is going to tweak us whenever he can so he can make his success against us look special. God, I am going to hate Doris Burke sucking up to Jaime Dixon for 2 hours on Wednesday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom