Virginia Predictions... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Predictions...

Do we bring back the “Hey (insert opponent)” threads?

Our future Head Coach if Brad Stevens and Wright dont act soon: 77
Zombie Boeheim: 79

I think first time offenders should be forced to watch an entire UVa basketball game instead of serving hard time or performing community service.

Let's get serious about stopping crime!
For opposing teams it is worse than hard time getting abused by a team that is 66-6 over the last 2 yrs. For us it is bliss. We LOVE good defense ... It excites our fans more than 3's and dunks. Listening to the crescendo of noise as the shot clock winds down while we are on defense can be deafening...

For opposing teams it is worse than hard time getting abused by a team that is 66-6 over the last 2 yrs. For us it is bliss. We LOVE good defense ... It excites our fans more than 3's and dunks. Listening to the crescendo of noise as the shot clock winds down while we are on defense can be deafening...
LOL. I have never heard anyone describe Wahoo fans as deafening. Everything is relative I guess.

Hoo basketball is the kind of basketball that was played in the 1920s and 1930s. Looks to me as though you were born 100 years too late. Hopefully this scourge upon the most beautiful game ever invented will soon be lifted. Ugh.

Last edited:
LOL. I have never heard anyone describe Wahoo fans as deafening. Everything is relative I guess.

Hoo basketball is the kind of basketball that was played in the 1920s and 1930s. Looks to me as though you were born 100 years too late. Hopefully this scourge upon the most beautiful game ever invented will soon be lifted. Ugh.

Does SU have a commercial sponsor for shot clock violations? We do on our radio broadcasts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom