Virginia Tech has scored more than 93 points in 7/13 games this year | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Tech has scored more than 93 points in 7/13 games this year

We are so good at making teams one dimensional this year. It’s nuts.

I love watching teams catch the ball in what would usually be good position to finish...and then looking like they have no chance to finish. Reminds me of those 2013 NCAA wins over Indiana and Marquette with Southerland, Grant, Fair, Christmas, and Keita just swallowing people up around the basket.

I love watching teams catch the ball in what would usually be good position to finish...and then looking like they have no chance to finish. Reminds me of those 2013 NCAA wins over Indiana and Marquette with Southerland, Grant, Fair, Christmas, and Keita just swallowing people up around the basket.
I swear we don’t get credit for all of our blocks.

I think the big question is will JB extend those two out in the first half, or wait until after halftime. I'm tired of guys knocking down 21 points in the first half before we adjust and hold them scoreless in the second. I've seen that movie too many times.

The zone is psychologically effective. That works better by giving them what they want in the first half.

I like it when we win the game, losing the first half is annoying but it's only fools gold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom