Visiting for the Spring Game April 1, 2022 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Visiting for the Spring Game April 1, 2022

Word is the inside is worse.
Whatever happened to Adam Weitsman's elite basketball academy?

Was it too big for him to pull off? Probably too much to ask for him to also include football, like some of the other big ones?

Whatever happened to Adam Weitsman's elite basketball academy?

Was it too big for him to pull off? Probably too much to ask for him to also include football, like some of the other big ones?
No idea. There are probably far more lucrative uses for that property, though.

I believe that. With all the schools that have closed down in upstate NY, you would think there would be a number of great campuses that could be re-purposed for a sports academy pretty cheaply.

I believe that. With all the schools that have closed down in upstate NY, you would think there would be a number of great campuses that could be re-purposed for a sports academy pretty cheaply.

His claim was that COVID issues forced him to scrap the plans…………

Probably looks worse than the inside of job corps in Oneonta. Place looks desolate (Milford) last few times I’ve driven by. Crazy it’s still a “thing”.

Chobani corporate offices. Other than that, nothing in that town at all.

From horror stories some of our ex players have said about Milford it's probably better off to let it go. I forget the player now but I remember listening to a podcast and they were talking about the experiences at Milford and it was not good to say the least.

Last edited:
From horror stories some of our ex players have said about Milford it's probably better off to let it go. I forget the player now but I remember listening to a podcast and they were talking about the experiences at Milford and it was not good to say the least.
Marinovich?

Chobani corporate offices. Other than that, nothing in that town at all.
I was referring to the former Practical Bible/Davis College in JC. Agree with the NB assessment, although Preferred Mutual is nice and there's always Frankie's...

Probably looks worse than the inside of job corps in Oneonta. Place looks desolate (Milford) last few times I’ve driven by. Crazy it’s still a “thing”.
Agreed. I know several former staff, all of whom could say it could have been great. Horror stories- hot water is turned off on weekends and breaks, food is a joke. Zero facility maintenance.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom