Visitors for 12/15 Weekend | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Visitors for 12/15 Weekend

Anyone else getting the "Loading tweet..." look?
Two questions; are they skilled at pushing other large individuals and are you all from south Jersey by any chance?

There is a need.
Yeah... Big guy was benching nearly 600... Knee was destroyed in his 2cnd year as a Cuse offensive lineman. Grading the same as Bergeron. Life isn't always fair, but the learning experience makes you who you are. ;-) Scheduling a knee replacement. :-( FME.

Little guy? 6'5. Lead all linemen in tackles for the NH/VT All Star Game... Woot! All state. He likes baking, and puppies as much as he likes making 3 techs eat dirt... Never even made a Hudl. Its important to know who you are, and what you want. That's all you can hope for, for your kids. ;-)

But yeah... Fran can do better to make some big boys happy... ;-)

Last edited:
Yeah... Big guy was benching nearly 600... Knee was destroyed in his 2cnd year as a Cuse offensive lineman. Grading the same as Bergeron. Life isn't always fair, but the learning experience makes you who you are. ;-) Scheduling a knee replacement. :-( FME.

Little guy? 6'5. Lead all linemen in tackles for the NH/VT All Star Game... Woot! He likes baking, and puppies as much as he likes making 3 techs eat dirt... Never even made a Hudl
He was as impressive looking as any lineman we’ve ever had! Football can be a heartbreaker for sure.

Little guy? 6'5. Lead all linemen in tackles for the NH/VT All Star Game... Woot! All state. He likes baking, and puppies as much as he likes making 3 techs eat dirt... Never even made a Hudl. Its important to know who you are, and what you want. That's all you can hope for, for your kids. ;-)

But yeah... Fran can do better to make some big boys happy... ;-)
I imagine watching his brother go through all that can be a sobering experience - football is pretty brutal on the body.

He was as impressive looking as any lineman we’ve ever had! Football can be a heartbreaker for sure.
Thanks man. They had set aside a 2 year window for him- to learn pass pro. HS team never passed - but sent 3rd rounders NFL. (That kid was Scared to death of him-(Long) why he refused his BC offer, refused to be on a team with someone who wouldn't compete...

Cav called him in the office, year 2, and told him he was going in the draft. All 1st team after that, until undisciplined play ended it. (And some coaches are FOS)

On my end? I'm Orange for life, for a program that believed in my kid as much as I did. :)

Ohh. And parents suck!

Last edited:
NICE! Hibachi is a nice show. Food OK. Plenty more you can do... FIRE FIRE FIRE! A slow proofed pizza dough, in a 900 degree wood fired oven is immaculate... 60 seconds.

Taco Al Pastor, on a wood fired spit, with a fresh pineapple dripping from the top is glorious. There is a movie about this... ;-)

PLENTY more to do. Flambe, etc. Especially with a room full of linemen. This, is in fact, their love language.

Someone mentioned Dinobbq in the dome. You gotta let it rest for an hour. If you smoke your own brisket, inject it with wagyu tallow. Franklin BBQ secret - best brisket in America. A wagyu A5 briskett is $1500+. I've saved myself about $75k doing this with Prime, and Choice Brisket... DO IT.

I've been fortunate to serve a bunch of our OLine fresh seafood, right off the North Atlantic boat. (My wife is a boat captain, and I often eat 6 lobster a week...lol) Nothing like seafood right off the boat. Hibachi is cool. The best food on earth will wake you up in the middle of the night, thinking about it.

Hibachi is just a starting point...;-)
Great food is universal.

This is Al Pastor, if you've never had it. ;-)

View attachment 235144
You and me need to hang brother. I’ve never injected my briskets with tallow. I’ll need to give it a try. I assume to you need to warm up the tallow first. There has got to be something in YouTube.

Last edited:
You and me need to hang brother. I’ve never infected my briskets with tallow. I’ll need to give it a try. I assume to you need to warm up the tallow first. There has got to be something in YouTube.

Inject that in your brisket cold. No better way to take your $75 brisket to $1500 - if you are good at making brisket. ;-)(a whole different discussion) Its not like the terrible store injected BS. I also inject my chicken thighs with apple juice, butter, and Garlic. Competition trick. DO IT. We're all gonna die... Every meal should be a celebration - of what you actually have today.. its probably way cooler than you think... ;-)

Caden Brown posted some Instagram Stories so far.
Which story do I click?

IMG_7762.jpeg

Inject that in your brisket cold. No better way to take your $75 brisket to $1500 - if you are good at making brisket. ;-)(a whole different discussion) Its not like the terrible store injected BS. I also inject my chicken thighs with apple juice, butter, and Garlic. Competition trick. DO IT. We're all gonna die... Every meal should be a celebration - of what you actually have today.. its probably way cooler than you think... ;-)
This is an A+ discussion

My kids are 6'7 and 6'5. They fit in almost nothing. Everything is made for short people. Very very short people. A jeep's roll bar will kill you if you are over 5'10. My big kid wants a Unimog...(posted) Had no idea what they were, but he's thinking he may actually fit...
As a dude who is 6-6 and 300 lbs, I would suggest looking into a Prius. I have not owned one but have driven one - I did own a CMAXX for a while. The hybrid vehicles put the battery in the trunk - zero trunkspace but very strong legroom for sure - at least before I got kids and a minivan. BTW - I suspect my 5 year old will be bigger than me so there is hope I send a kid to Syracuse at some point.

NICE! Hibachi is a nice show. Food OK. Plenty more you can do... FIRE FIRE FIRE! A slow proofed pizza dough, in a 900 degree wood fired oven is immaculate... 60 seconds.

Taco Al Pastor, on a wood fired spit, with a fresh pineapple dripping from the top is glorious. There is a movie about this... ;-)

PLENTY more to do. Flambe, etc. Especially with a room full of linemen. This, is in fact, their love language.

Someone mentioned Dinobbq in the dome. You gotta let it rest for an hour. If you smoke your own brisket, inject it with wagyu tallow. Franklin BBQ secret - best brisket in America. A wagyu A5 briskett is $1500+. I've saved myself about $75k doing this with Prime, and Choice Brisket... DO IT.

I've been fortunate to serve a bunch of our OLine fresh seafood, right off the North Atlantic boat. (My wife is a boat captain, and I often eat 6 lobster a week...lol) Nothing like seafood right off the boat. Hibachi is cool. The best food on earth will wake you up in the middle of the night, thinking about it.

Great food is universal.

View attachment 235144

FranB’s - WE HAVE THE MEATS!!! ;)

Last edited:
As a dude who is 6-6 and 300 lbs, I would suggest looking into a Prius. I have not owned one but have driven one - I did own a CMAXX for a while. The hybrid vehicles put the battery in the trunk - zero trunkspace but very strong legroom for sure - at least before I got kids and a minivan. BTW - I suspect my 5 year old will be bigger than me so there is hope I send a kid to Syracuse at some point.
Do you have any eligibility left ? 6-6 300 we could use that!

Yeah. Twitter issues.
Okay, glad I'm not the only one. Is this something that will be resolved back to the way it has been, or is this going to be the new look/process? Meaning click on every "loading tweet...", go to Twitter to see what was shared, and then come back here. Hope not on a FRANatic Cuse weekend...

You and me need to hang brother. I’ve never injected my briskets with tallow. I’ll need to give it a try. I assume to you need to warm up the tallow first. There has got to be something in YouTube.

You can buy decent quality tallow on Amazon too.

Okay, glad I'm not the only one. Is this something that will be resolved back to the way it has been, or is this going to be the new look/process? Meaning click on every "loading tweet...", go to Twitter to see what was shared, and then come back here. Hope not on a FRANatic Cuse weekend...
Considering Elon fired most people there, I wouldn’t count on it working. They’ve been getting rid of the integrations that made Twitter so accessible across the web. On top of it, stuff just breaks over time and they don’t have employees in place to fix.

Great food is universal.

View attachment 235144
Bring them all to Texas de Brazil. Lineman heaven.

6'3 330 here.. Couldn't agree more.

Bring them all to Texas de Brazil. Lineman heaven.
You're not kidding. We stole from them every time we could. (Ate 4 times as much as expected). Only time I've ever seen my Kid sad, after a meal, because he couldn't shovel in any more. Meat comas, all around. Lol

Last edited:
I've purchased Wagu tallow from there. I usually portion it up and smoke it for a couple of hours then let it solidify again for storage. Makes a huge difference in flavor.
Its completely off topic (other than feeding recruits) but if you smoke Brisket, you need to do this.. It doesn't just taste better. Juiciest brisket you'll ever make. Just go to 6:00 in this vid... and fire up the smoker.

Please talk about the recruits. No one wants to read this thread to see posts about meat. I’m a big barbecue guy and I know I didn’t want to see this crap
I don't know. Out of all the tangents many of these threads take, this is the first one I've really appreciated. RandomGuy if you ever wanted to create an OT thread, I'd follow it. Big Cuse fan, Big smoking fan.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom