Visitors for 12/15 Weekend | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Visitors for 12/15 Weekend

I don't know. Out of all the tangents many of these threads take, this is the first one I've really appreciated. RandomGuy if you ever wanted to create an OT thread, I'd follow it. Big Cuse fan, Big smoking fan.
And if you ever want to show of your skills for a group of 150 or so discerning foodies, the SyraCRUZ Tailgate has a spot reserved for you, RandomGuy !

Nunes had a comment about John Glenn. I got up to 100 once a long time ago in a car that wasn’t a Ferrari. Once was good enough.

Last edited:
I love the hibachi dinner idea but I was wondering….you think they would be allowed to smoke a pig in the dome if they want to? Say if they wanted a different idea instead of hibachi? How sick would that be to see a pig roasting next to the basketball floor as the recruits arrive???

I’m itching for a commit. Who was responsible for the deleted tweet above?
Not deleted, just a problem loading. You have to click on it to see.

IMG_7763.jpeg

I love the hibachi dinner idea but I was wondering….you think they would be allowed to smoke a pig in the dome if they want to? Say if they wanted a different idea instead of hibachi? How sick would that be to see a pig roasting next to the basketball floor as the recruits arrive???
Pig roast is an awesome idea but I'd be really hesitant to have them dig into the concrete so they can properly bury it with the coals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom