Visitors for February/March/Spring Practice 2019/April/May | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Visitors for February/March/Spring Practice 2019/April/May

Good to see the reopening of the DeMatha pipleline. Can't remember any DeMatha kids having visited since Babers took over. If it's happened I've missed it.

Yes, Moe Jackson has a developmental program that is growing. He's doing great things in Rochester. He happened to run into a old SU teammate of his on this trip. Do you know who it is on the left? My HS team played against him when he was a Soph. QB. It was my senior year. I was hurt and couldn't play in the game.

I can't say enough how much I love that the former players have come out of the woodwork and become involved in the program again because of Babers. That picture above is just flat out awesome to see.

These type of re-connections are what can help to sustain us over the long haul.

I can't say enough how much I love that the former players have come out of the woodwork and become involved in the program again because of Babers. That picture above is just flat out awesome to see.

These type of re-connections are what can help to sustain us over the long haul.
I agree. Are you not taking a guess on who the guy is on the left?