Class of 2019 - Visitors for Louisville | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 Visitors for Louisville

Where was that announced. I can't believe I missed it. Was it his decision?
It was a tweet from Bailey about the roster for WF and posted in the Wake Game Day Thread.

They moved him to TE before the NC State game.
Has Chance Amie been the #3 QB all season or did he recently surpass Rex? Or is he 3 because no matter what he can redshirt the remainder of this season?

Has Chance Amie been the #3 QB all season or did he recently surpass Rex? Or is he 3 because no matter what he can redshirt the remainder of this season?
I don't how practices went besides Dungey earning #1 and DeVito #2. I would guess that Amie surpassed Rex so the decision was made to move him to TE.

It was a tweet from Bailey about the roster for WF and posted in the Wake Game Day Thread.

Thanks !

(When we started off 0-10 I avoided the Wake game day thread like the plague)

I don't how practices went besides Dungey earning #1 and DeVito #2. I would guess that Amie surpassed Rex so the decision was made to move him to TE.
Might be Welch.

Since most of the Louisville team is looking to get away from the Petrino cesspool - you could post their entire underclassmen roster on here as visiting this weekend as well.
Lot of truth in this. Think of it as an audition by both sides. If the Dome is rockin’ and we cruise to victory I can see some UL kids considering jumping ship.
All I really want though is the W. I can’t believe their fortunes have fallen so far so fast. The talent is there it just seems to be unmotivated. Unlike Pro sports you can’t exactly fire or trade underperforming college players - especially if it’s the entire team.

It is sad that a school is going through what they are , however better them than us "this time". I am so excited with this team and can see them going out there tonight kicking butt and taking names. lol Go Orange

It is sad that a school is going through what they are , however better them than us "this time". I am so excited with this team and can see them going out there tonight kicking butt and taking names. lol Go Orange

nothing sad about it, Petrino is a slimebag and they knew that when they re-hired him. I do feel bad for the kids but at the same time they and their families also knew Petrino was a slimebag. They are finally getting what they deserve, and I fully expect us to torch them tonight.

Petrino is a scumbag and all ... but what the heck is going on there. They had a good team with some good recruits last few years. Florida state fell apart because 4 O-lineman injured and 1 5star was ready for ACC as true freshman, whats Louisville deal????

If i was a recruit i would be a late signer and take my official on Feb 23 and conveniently take in the Duke @ Syracuse game lol
I don't think most football recruits care about a BB game. That may have been a recruiting tool in the past..now it is .better to bring them in for a football game.

Petrino is a scumbag and all ... but what the heck is going on there. They had a good team with some good recruits last few years. Florida state fell apart because 4 O-lineman injured and 1 5star was ready for ACC as true freshman, whats Louisville deal????

He's lost the team and they've quit, IMO. That's part of why they are playing so poorly.

He's lost the team and they've quit, IMO. That's part of why they are playing so poorly.

yes, and they don't have as much talent as they once did (ie their one man show at QB). Also, hiring Van Gorder to run your defense is a sure way of finishing 125th in defense, which is where they are. When you have 20 kids filing for potential transfer, you have a kid who didn't show up for their game day campus walk tradition, it is obvious they have bailed on Petrino. Maybe as bad as I have seen since Washington went 0-12 on a mission to get Willingham fired (and it worked)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom