Class of 2024 - Visitors taking Official Visits to SU 12/8/23 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 Visitors taking Official Visits to SU 12/8/23

Good question. I'd have to think the 2024 guys are a need now but could sneak some 25's in.

I'm curious what the itinerary is going to be since Fran is pretty new new to the area. Has he a plan for this and would he be able to get done what he needs to get done to show his vision at SU?
Whatever it is, it's gotta be better than taking the kids to Dave and Busters.

A buddy of mine was telling me how Georgia had a tried and tested OV plan that helped recruits (and their families) learn about the school, history, and campus together. The man knows what he's doing. I'm sure he's already working with our holdovers to develop this.

Whatever it is, it's gotta be better than taking the kids to Dave and Busters.

A buddy of mine was telling me how Georgia had a tried and tested OV plan that helped recruits (and their families) learn about the school, history, and campus together. The man knows what he's doing. I'm sure he's already working with our holdovers to develop this.

This is also where the su/penn state kid can hit the ground running. he's not learning a new zip code

Related. Current portal and HS kids per 24/7 where Coach Brown has been the main recruiter.
syracuserecruit.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom