Visitors this Week-end for Louisville? | Syracusefan.com

Visitors this Week-end for Louisville?

suloyalfan

2nd String
In the article on Syracuse.com introducing George McDonald as the OC, it was stated that a number of recruits will be in town this week-end. Do we know who yet???

Rivals lists Jaylen Hunter, Duron Singleton (these are old visit dates, so I don't know if they're coming or not) & Mitch Kimble (a Northern Illinois QB commit) Scout adds Scissum to that list.

Kimble's Senior Film:

Rivals lists him as having an offer from us and N.C. State, so Doeren must like him. (Though with Brissett headed to the Wolfpack now, who knows?)

Wow - not a bad game for Mr. Kimble - and he punts!!

A senior quarterback, Kimble (6-3, 190) used a ground and air attack to lead the Panthers to a 66-24 win over Waterloo. He had 15 carries for 150 yards and four touchdowns and completed 17 of 21 passes for 221 yards and two scores. Kimble also averaged 62.3 yards on three punts. For the season, Kimble has passed for 821 yards and rushed for 541. Last season, Kimble earned academic all-state honors as a punter, and in track he finished 11th in the state long-jump competition. Kimble has verbally committed to Northern Illinois for football.

This kid looks similar to OKorn with a little better of an arm. I think we can agree that OKorn's competition was much better though.

who was the last QB we got from Illinois? just sayin
You sayin you'd rather see a kid from a pipeline state like OKorn or that your impressed were grabbing looks from kids in the Midwest money?

You sayin you'd rather see a kid from a pipeline state like OKorn or that your impressed were grabbing looks from kids in the Midwest money?
I think he's saying neither.

definitely would rather have O Korn. His Competition was the best in the country and he performed at a high level. But we dont know if he will visit and decommit from Houston. The kid from Illinois is a good back up plan. I saw some good things. There's not too many options at this point.

F*€k, cant believe i didnt think of McNabb. I'm shot

But I was pointing out that McNabb was a Illinois kid, thats all

I love certain things about OKorn, athleticism and competition level are definitely two of them. But did anybody else think he has to work on arm strength?

Not that Brent Axe knows anything about recruiting but he mentioned we moved on from O'Korn fwiw.

Axe breaking news? I hadn't heard that

I refuse to believe that he would know anything about that. Who would be providing him that information? Murray from Rivals?

Not that Brent Axe knows anything about recruiting but he mentioned we moved on from O'Korn fwiw.

He's probably saying that because we offered Mitch Kimble. If this is a legit, accurate story that he's "breaking" it would be the first one of its kind.

Why would we offer O'Korn mere days ago, and then move on after he expresses how interested he is?

Axe is an idiot if he thinks that's the case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom