Miami Carol City Senior (Opa Locka, FL)

Kendall Moore - OT - 6-5/265
Simeon (Chicago, IL)

Reggie Spearman - OLB - 6-3/225
Simeon (Chicago, IL)

Brisly Estime - ATH - 5-9/185
Atlantic (Delray Beach, FL)
-----

Any others under the radar showing up or rumored?

i can see 3 of the 4 committing, if not all 4. the 1 in question is the key to the class though.

Two guys from Simeon, one guy named Simeon.

It was meant to be, they need to play together. Preferably here.

How many schollies do we have left? According to the commit list, we only have 2. If Max isn't coming back - 3. It sounds like we are trying to get [maybe] four out of this weekends visit. Is my math correct?

I thought we had 3 left...3 for Moore, Spearman and Thomas...

One more if LaRay doesn't respond to his page.

I feel relatively confident about all of these guys.. I think Spearman wants to play with Moore and this is the only opportunity they will have to do that.

Estime basically has no other options, Thomas seems like a given to commit based on the PS article.

Do not have a good feeling on Brown. UT is down, but visiting Knoxville is still impressive.. especially when you are from the south.

The only other person with an offer in this class that I have no idea about is LaRay. I just can't believe he would choose IU over us. He may though.

I feel relatively confident about all of these guys.. I think Spearman wants to play with Moore and this is the only opportunity they will have to do that.

Estime basically has no other options, Thomas seems like a given to commit based on the PS article.

Do not have a good feeling on Brown. UT is down, but visiting Knoxville is still impressive.. especially when you are from the south.

The only other person with an offer in this class that I have no idea about is LaRay. I just can't believe he would choose IU over us. He may though.

I think we take Estime if Laray declines to sign on LOI day...

At least we're not selling the Big East anymore. The ACC schedule/conference has some cache when it comes to recruiting against the SEC.

is Laray visiting IU or UConn this weekend - UConn beat reporter was saying earlier today Smith was visiting UConn instead of IU :noidea:

either way I don't like SU's chances - doesn't seem the new coaches are connecting with the NYC kids for whatever reason

is Laray visiting IU or UConn this weekend - UConn beat reporter was saying earlier today Smith was visiting UConn instead of IU :noidea:

either way I don't like SU's chances - doesn't seem the new coaches are connecting with the NYC kids for whatever reason
Seems like the ones we aren't connecting with were more connected to a certain coach/coaches. Or is that just an excuse/something that was suggested as a reason to move on? Whatever.

At least we're not selling the Big East anymore. The ACC schedule/conference has some cache when it comes to recruiting against the SEC.

being able to say ya we open at MetLife vs Penn St, travel to FSU and Northwestern, as well as get Clemson at home is as good as your going to get.

Maybe...but where does that leave the Stanback kid?

I would think his is a conditional offer at best. He doesn't have an official offer as far as scowt says...

what about the qb from south florida ?

Akeem Jones?

Good question.

With new poster "Klebster" who says Jones could part the Red Sea and that he, himself, is the best football talent evaluator on the planet... we are lacking on any real evaluation/status on this kid.

According to scowt, we are his only visit.

Here's his offers:

School Visit Date

Louisiana None
Marshall None
South Florida None
Syracuse 01/25/2013

Did someone say he ruled us out?

Is something up with his grades not being up to snuff?

most seem to agree there are 2-3 spots left, maybe 4 if Brown flips. But have a legit 8 guys who may want spots . 1. LaRay 2. Spearman 3. Moore 4. Thomas 5. Estime 6. Jones 7. Singleton 8. Vercher

going to be very interesting to see what the staff does. The ones we definitely take are Spearman, Moore, Thomas, Singleton. The rest have to be conditional?

Akeem Jones?

Good question.

With new poster "Klebster" who says Jones could part the Red Sea and that he, himself, is the best football talent evaluator on the planet... we are lacking on any real evaluation/status on this kid.

According to scowt, we are his only visit.

Here's his offers:

School Visit Date

Louisiana None
Marshall None
South Florida None
Syracuse 01/25/2013

Did someone say he ruled us out?

Is something up with his grades not being up to snuff?

maybe we put him on ice at Milford?

I would say we have 4 spots...They would go as the following:

1- Moore
2- Spearman
3- Thomas
4- LaRay or Estime

I think that puts a cap on the class. Of course if we don't get top three that will open up chances for players like Jones, Singleton, Vercher ect...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom