Visits This Weekend... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Visits This Weekend...

I would say we have 4 spots...They would go as the following:

1- Moore
2- Spearman
3- Thomas
4- LaRay or Estime

I think that puts a cap on the class. Of course if we don't get top three that will open up chances for players like Jones, Singleton, Vercher ect...

Are we out of it with Singleton?

According to TOS he decided not to take an official to Wisconsin. It is between SU and Mizzou. Suppose to make the decision soon.

Singleton would be this class' biggest signing. Not counting Funderburke.

Laray is not the priority the board thinks he is from what I hear.

Simeon Thomas not visiting this weekend?

Simeon Thomas

You know how I know we land him - his rating dropped on Scout after his SU visit
from #38 S prospect to #40
:)

i have heard simlilar. maybe we feel we have singleton and his teamate in the bag?

Laray is not the priority the board thinks he is from what I hear.

Yup.

That's been my sense and I haven't been listing him lately.

I think Singleton is a stud and the best player left on the board (altho other positions may be more of a need). I believe he'll be a pro and can contribute immediately.

I think Singleton is a stud and the best player left on the board (altho other positions may be more of a need). I believe he'll be a pro and can contribute immediately.

i actually think his position is of the most need.

Yup.

That's been my sense and I haven't even been listing him lately.

is singleton a higher priority than thomas? could estime be the rb type scholarship we had for edwards? is akeem jones a priority at all or are we done with qbs for this class?

Everything I have seen said Thomas was coming this weekend. I haven't seen any word that he is not in Syracuse.

Where do you see that...I will be honest I am not a twitter expert.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom