Votes: 20 42.6%
  • But of course!

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • You know it!

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters
What time does the day shift come on?
1605866326644.png

Wow...I'm back. It was just over 13,000 last night when I thought we were good with a 4000+ lead !! I'll start hitting it again soon.

Anybody have some younger Orange fans in the family that we can enlist? They’re much better with typing on phones and they have them in their hands all the time anyway. Let’s put ‘em to work for a good cause!

It looks like the Givens cult has given up. Hoping this war is finally over. Great job everyone who helped Josh.
Now could be a good time to pile on...:)..the Givens have finally nodded off after being active most of the night...

Edit: Sadly, it was not to last...they woke up...

It looks like they are plugging away still

Looking at Josh's highlights, I'm as impressed with him on defense as I am on offense. But it would be a shame to not get him the ball. He's all football player and will make an excellent quarterback protector when not running the ball. I'm also impressed with the different offensive looks in this year's highlights. His coach is finding him various ways to get the ball. I note some of them are in a two running back offense. I still think he and Sean Tucker would be amazing in tandem.

Last edited:
Looks like numbers have been holding steady without much shift. When dies this poll close?

Looks like numbers have been holding steady without much shift. When dies this poll close?
My guess is Thanksgiving but that is just a guess.