Vote For Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Vote For Syracuse

Alabama 1500 West Virginia 1205 doesn't anyone in those states work? All you see on every kind of site or poll is West Virginia fans.

West Va over 4k - SU right over the 200 line. Let's go people!

well i live in wv.. they have ppl making cold calls to vote for this thing.. i politely told them to go burn a couch and that syracuse makes them our bitch..

were doing well... only 8 votes behind stephen f austin state university.

It wont let me vote at work... Could have had a million votes by now :(

Time out, does the vote go through even if it wont let you log into espn afterwards? Everytime I put in my username and pw it sayd "content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate" If I'm reading it right, logging in only enters you to win a prize? I might be able to vote kids! 5 hours of work left, not a damn thing to do. Ill get clicking.

nevermind... One vote per day.

ha, ha, ha! Check out which school is last with just one vote. Very appropriate.

wow...going to need level 9 participation to win this thing...interestingly, Ped State leads the way by a large margin (8/18/'12). Let's go 'Cuse fans and make this happen.

PSU is obvioulsy stuffing the ballot box to "make a statement.' If they win, it is just a joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom