Vote for the college basketball team of the decade | Syracusefan.com

Vote for the college basketball team of the decade

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

I know UConn has two titles which you have to give them credit for, but there's just no way you can be a #1 seed for the entire decade when you missed the tournament 6 out of 10 seasons. UNC has one less title but an exponentially better body of work.

And then the word Virginia is misspelled which is a clear sign whoever put this together wasn't taking it that seriously.

I know UConn has two titles which you have to give them credit for, but there's just no way you can be a #1 seed for the entire decade when you missed the tournament 6 out of 10 seasons. UNC has one less title but an exponentially better body of work.

And then the word Virginia is misspelled which is a clear sign whoever put this together wasn't taking it that seriously.
That was my first though. No #1 for UNC pretty weird

kentucky the 1 seed. in this fantasy, put fab on the team and finally see what might have been in 2012

Scoop is such an odd choice... battle doesn’t make a lot of sense either

Who picked our team?

They just picked 5 guys at random who played in Final Fours during the decade.

You're voting for the school, not 5 players.

Ya uconn that high is a joke. That butler game was one of the worst bball games ever played no one should have been awarded a title for that. Then they beat an 8 seed in their other title game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom