VTech | Syracusefan.com

VTech

Orangezoo

In the wind
So early on Tech looks really solid. They have fattened up on cupcakes so far but given some teams have nearly choked on the puff pastries of the schedule have to give them some credit. Leading MSU at half. Team is deep and loaded with shooters.

They were predicted to be one of the weaker ACC team’s.

VT’s defense has been poor the past two minutes. MSU is driving easily to the hoop, basically uncontested.

Huge win for VT. Mich St looks more like 15-25 than top 10. UK and MSU both. Would love a chance to play either.

On a side note- Evansville is going to be a really bad loss for UK come end of year. They are now 4-3 with bad losses of their own.

MSU is 3-2 with Duke next could have lost to SH too.. They will probably be better year end then they are now.

So early on Tech looks really solid. They have fattened up on cupcakes so far but given some teams have nearly choked on the puff pastries of the schedule have to give them some credit. Leading MSU at half. Team is deep and loaded with shooters.
I have a North Carolina friend who is a huge Hokies fan. I just shot her a congratulatory text. Her daughter was at VTech during the massacre. Lost her best friend. Hugely traumatic, of course, and my friend thinks the stress triggered her to develop MS.

Well, that was uplifting, wasn’t it? But she’s happy tonight!

I have a North Carolina friend who is a huge Hokies fan. I just shot her a congratulatory text. Her daughter was at VTech during the massacre. Lost her best friend. Hugely traumatic, of course, and my friend thinks the stress triggered her to develop MS.

Well, that was uplifting, wasn’t it? But she’s happy tonight!

Wow. Have never heard of MS being caused by Trauma but that is scary stuff. Working in DC I met quite a few VT grads including a few who were there during the shooting.

for sure an impressive win for VT - and I really like Nolley - but msu played like absolute crud

MSU is offensively challenged. i mean seriously challenged. they don't have their usual ensemble of fat boy bullies under the hoop to make up for their lack of skill

Lmao

Meanwhile Duke in a tight one up by 4 with 11 to go vs Stephen Austin... Who just recently dropped to Rutgers by 12. This year is nuttier than usual.

By the way in that game, Duke is 18-27 from the line and SFA 2-5. Yet SFA has shot only 6 3s..