VTech | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

VTech

MSU is offensively challenged. i mean seriously challenged. they don't have their usual ensemble of fat boy bullies under the hoop to make up for their lack of skill

They just gotta TRY HARDER. Put the helmets and pads on and do rebounding drills and show TOUGHNESS. This is UNACCEPTABLE.

just kidding. MSU hoops is pretty much the worst. Rockfight winning meatheads.

That would be a real “stunner” if Duke were to lose to Stephen Austin.
We see you...
4161DA02-898D-45C3-AC06-5B79DC30B610.gif

Scott Hall sells it sooo good tho.

Scott Hall was so good. Looking back and knowing the backstory, if he could’ve had his personal issues under control he should’ve been havIng a heck of a run in the late 90’s through the mid 00’s at least. Instead he was kind done by ‘98 or so, other than a few short runs.

Scott Hall was so good. Looking back and knowing the backstory, if he could’ve had his personal issues under control he should’ve been havIng a heck of a run in the late 90’s through the mid 00’s at least. Instead he was kind done by ‘98 or so, other than a few short runs.
He was talented, no doubt.

Still like listening to him in interviews about tales past.

He still brings it, albeit outside the ring.

He was talented, no doubt.

Still like listening to him in interviews about tales past.

He still brings it, albeit outside the ring.

A yo...

Still remember going to the Utica Aud as a kid and he went against established star “good guy” Big Boss Man, and yet more than half the crowd was rooting for Razor. He was just too funny and too good.

A yo...

Still remember going to the Utica Aud as a kid and he went against established star “good guy” Big Boss Man, and yet more than half the crowd was rooting for Razor. He was just too funny and too good.
The Aud was a great place for wrestling.

Underrated for house shows.

Despite having ALL the advantages, Coach K used to target a a certain type of kid and recruit too many kids who couldn’t do anything but shoot and “play smart” back when the game was more about athleticism and in the paint play. They were known for launching a large number of 3s and flopping on defense.

Now that the game is all about shooting 3’s, he recruits a bunch of athletes who can’t shoot.

How smart is he really?

The Aud was a great place for wrestling.

Underrated for house shows.

The Aud was modeled after Madison Square Garden, so that makes sense.

I went to 3 house shows as a kid in that early 90s era. All great events.

Haven’t been in there in years but I heard it’s really nice now after some renovations, and the minor league hockey team gets a ton of support there.

The Aud was modeled after Madison Square Garden, so that makes sense.

I went to 3 house shows as a kid in that early 90s era. All great events.

Haven’t been in there in years but I heard it’s really nice now after some renovations, and the minor league hockey team gets a ton of support there.
Yeah, the support the Comets get is incredible.

This was my first WWF show:

My parents must have pictures of the Islanders spitting on us... we were only a couple rows back.

Go Bulldogs.

Yeah, the support the Comets get is incredible.

This was my first WWF show:

My parents must have pictures of the Islanders spitting on us... we were only a couple rows back.

Go Bulldogs.

Rick Rude was such a good heel that I’m mad almost 32 years just reading that he beat Jake Roberts.

STONE COLD!!! STONE COLD!!! STONE COLD!!! THOSE SON OF A BITCH EVIL BLUE DEVILS, GET STUNNED RIGHT OUT OF THEIR OWN BUILDING!!! AUSTIN WINS!! AUSTIN WINS!! AUSTIN WINS! BAH GOD AUSTIN WINS! WHAT A NIGHT!!

Read that in classic Jim Ross voice^^

Rick Rude was such a good heel that I’m mad almost 32 years just reading that he beat Jake Roberts.
Rude was so good, like all those Minnesota wrestlers.

Jake was also amazing, and if I recall, I want to say there were shenanigans that led to the result. Maybe Bobby Heenan interfered?

The thing I recall about the Snake was, although he wasn’t a mass monster... he was still a gigantic dude.

Then again I was in the second grade, and everyone was a giant relative to me.

Still won’t forget the Islanders standing on the turnbuckle spitting on the crowd. Ultimate old school heel move.

STONE COLD!!! STONE COLD!!! STONE COLD!!! THOSE SON OF A BITCH EVIL BLUE DEVILS, GET STUNNED RIGHT OUT OF THEIR OWN BUILDING!!! AUSTIN WINS!! AUSTIN WINS!! AUSTIN WINS! BAH GOD AUSTIN WINS! WHAT A NIGHT!!

Read that in classic Jim Ross voice^^
Wait, did they???

edit: oh *** you aren’t kidding