Waiters | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Waiters

Go back and watch the last 10 games when our offense moves motion more when Triche runs motion more we are that much better.

KJO getting into the post when hes not shooting great, Fair finding open space for a jumper, Dion drawing the d and passing, Melo cutting to space and getting a lob pass from scoop, Southerland rolling around for three, Scoop getting open all alone for three is our best offense.

Go back and watch the last 10 games when our offense moves motion more when Triche runs motion more we are that much better.

KJO getting into the post when hes not shooting great, Fair finding open space for a jumper, Dion drawing the d and passing, Melo cutting to space and getting a lob pass from scoop, Southerland rolling around for three is our best offense.
JB's vaunted 6 man motion sets are unstoppable

What you just posted has nothing to do with your point that our offense is better with Dirty/MCW/Baye/Rak playing better.

Also, newsflash, any offense will be better when the players are playing well.

Don't forget Triche and MCW's motion, passing off motion, or cutting to get open for three either :)

Don't forget Triche and MCW's motion, passing off motion, or cutting to get open for three either :)
MCW is always wide open, largely because no one ever thinks to guard the bench.

Dion's done a good job dishing to open guys when driving to the basket for the most part. I don't think he's been selfish at all. I think that sometimes when we need a basket he has confidence he can get it. Sometimes it may be overconfidence, but I don't think it's selfishness.

Holy thin skin... I love Dion and was not bashing him; there is NO WAY we'd be 29-1 without him. I was merely saying that his draft position is not going to improve if he continues putting up the numbers that he has over the last 10 games.

Holy thin skin... I love Dion and was not bashing him; there is NO WAY we'd be 29-1 without him. I was merely saying that his draft position is not going to improve if he continues putting up the numbers that he has over the last 10 games.
Forget it Mason, it's Sandinthevaginatown.