Wake Forest Basketball tiks | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Basketball tiks

OburgCuse

Starter
I just called Wake today and anybody interested in the SU bball game can buy through their 3 game package that just opened up today by calling their ticket office (888-758-3322). Most single game conference tickets don't open up until first week in December but you can buy SU tickets if you get the 3 game package immediately. They have 2 options Duke OR UNC, then pick 2 of remaining games (for example I got SU and NC state) thinking that I could easily sell the UNC/Duke ticket along with the State one easiest. Prices were like $165 for lower level (all 3 games) or $99 for upper and you can easily resell these other tickets and probably make money. I got decent lower level seats right behind visiting bench so jump on it if anybody is interested.

Thanks Oberg. Just got two tickets myself probably somewhere near you behind the visitors bench. He said they were the last two together in that section, but he had a few more in 3 seat blocks. There are tickets available in other sections as well.
I talked with an agent who gave me his direct line and said he'd appreciate any business I could send his way. His number is 336-758-4035.
He also told me that single tickets for the Syracuse game at Wake will not go on sale before January 2nd and that those would not be great seats.
You will not find out about this package without calling. Wake Forest website was not listing it the last time I looked.

Last edited:
Admins, you may want to tack this on the top of the page. There are plenty of SU fans in the Winston/Salem area and on to Charlotte.

Appreciate the heads up. I was just looking at tickets for that game this morning but couldn't get the Wake online ticket site to open for basketball games.

Got this e-mail while I was out of town. Hope there are still some good tiks left for folks.
FYI - For all your Syracuse buddies, they just opened some more seats in section 105 for the pick 3 plan so send them my way if they are interested...
Darrell Southern Ticket Sales Consultant, Wake Forest Athletics
Office: 336.758.4035 Fax: 336.758.4185 Email: Southeda@wfu.edu
499 Deacon Blvd., Winston-Salem, NC 27105

Please join the Syracuse University Alumni Clubs of Charlotte and Raleigh for
the Syracuse @ Wake Forest Men's Basketball Game

Wednesday, January 29th
9:00 pm

Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Stadium
Winston-Salem, NC

Upper level tickets
Dues-paying members: $25*
Non-dues paying members: $30

Lower level tickets
Dues-paying members: $45*
Non-dues paying members: $50

*Dues-paying members may purchase up to 2 tickets at the discounted rate.
All tickets will be assessed a $1-$2 Paypal service charge.

To purchase tickets, please email Dana Lucas at
dalucas@gmail.com no later than Friday, December 6th.

Visit our website
Visit us on Facebook

BUMP! In case some of you did not know, tickets for this game have been on sale to the general public since 12/30. Lower level appears to be sold out, but lots of inventory remaining in the 200's. You can buy directly from Wake Forest here. Prices are $30 & $35, and I believe there will also be a $7 order charge tacked on (per order, not per ticket). The Syracuse tunnel & bench are in front of Section 106 if that affects your seating decision.

As you no doubt assumed, the alumni association ticket blocks are long gone.