Wake Forest Game Parking | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game Parking

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Unless I am reading it wrong, I just got an e-mail from the Dome saying parking in the campus and west lots (this includes the Fine Lot) should not be until after 5:00pm. Did other parking pass holders read it the same way? There are also exiting instructions in another e-mail.

To our SU Football Patrons:

The 2011 Syracuse University football season kicks off on Thursday, September 1 against Wake Forest in the Carrier Dome (8:00 p.m., ESPN3). The Carrier Dome will open at 6:30 p.m.

Fans should take note of these three important parking changes:

All day-of-game parking is at Skytop, unless the patron already has a parking pass for main or west campus. Parking at Skytop is $12 and includes a shuttle to and from College Place on the east side of the campus. Shuttle bus service will start running at 12:30 pm. Shuttle bus service to Gate A for patrons with disabilities will start running from Skytop at 5:00 pm.

As SU faculty and staff will be exiting main and west campus parking at the end of their work day, patrons with parking passes for those areas should not arrive until after 5:00 pm to avoid congestion.

The Syracuse city police have updated the routing of cars to and from the various west campus lots. Patrons should heed all instructions from traffic personnel to expedite getting to their lots, and exiting after the game.

Please call our Box Office with any questions you may have. 888-DOMETIX (366-3849), or 443-2121.

The Carrier Dome Box Office

That's the one. The other email told me when I exit Fine, to turn right on Henry (boooo), left on Standart, right on Stadium, right on Oakland, right at end onto Fine View Place.

I can see I'm going to enjoy Dome parking even more this season.

That's the one. The other email told me when I exit Fine, to turn right on Henry (boooo), left on Standart, right on Stadium, right on Oakland, right at end onto Fine View Place.

I can see I'm going to enjoy Dome parking even more this season.

Henry is closed between Van Buren and Raynor for construction. I assume they want everyone using STADIUM to turn right onto Raynor and follow to Fineview.

Looks like you'll all end up jammed up on Fineview sooner or later.

Henry is closed between Van Buren and Raynor for construction. I assume they want everyone using STADIUM to turn right onto Raynor and follow to Fineview.

Looks like you'll all end up jammed up on Fineview sooner or later.

I'm flying out on Shady's Helicopter.

Jesus this is gonna be a Clusterf&ck no doubt.
I am going to head up there tonight or tomorrow afternoon to scout it out and see how bad it is. I am thinking if we arrive after 4 the lot attendants will probably let us in.

I'm flying out on Shady's Helicopter.

Are you still shooting for 330 or going to risk the police chasing you away?

just how busy is the campus.. I know ours is a ghost town even with the kids back.. so many people on vacation this year some lots are 75% empty.

just how busy is the campus.. I know ours is a ghost town even with the kids back.. so many people on vacation this year some lots are 75% empty.

Classes started Aug 29.

ours started 2 weeks ago.. the campus is empty this time of year.. would expect SU to be much the same labor day week.

I guess I will have to show up at 3 or 4 and claim I don't have email. ;)

Unless I am reading it wrong, I just got an e-mail from the Dome saying parking in the campus and west lots (this includes the Fine Lot) should not be until after 5:00pm. Did other parking pass holders read it the same way? There are also exiting instructions in another e-mail.
I'm parking at my friend Jamie's house on the Hill. It's about 3 blocks from the Dome. You're welcome to park there.

It's going to take forever to get out if we have to go right out of the Fine lot past the other lot after the game. We're going to Fine at 4pm and will tailgate in the road until they let us in if we have to.

It's going to take forever to get out if we have to go right out of the Fine lot past the other lot after the game. We're going to Fine at 4pm and will tailgate in the road until they let us in if we have to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom