Wake Forest Game... | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah if Morgan doesn’t get real burn next week Dino should be fired at halftime

He's probably going to look terrible at times. I'm prepared for that.

But trying to continue developing our 5th year QB that keeps throwing to the other team just doesn't seem like a value add.

Sometimes these coaches have to be forced into facing their worst fears head on.

But trying to continue developing our 5th year QB that keeps throwing to the other team just doesn't seem like a value add.

Sometimes these coaches have to be forced into facing their worst fears head on.

exactly I expect freshman mistakes and struggles most of the game but I would rather do that within a freshman than a 5th year senior

listen up.. The FR looked decent last drive.. He was playing against B/U's.. but more importantly he was playing against a soft D look... WF made it alot easier for him.. its also why we could run so easy... now with all that said, the kid did execute... made good throws... and even made an above average play on the scramble throw across his body for a big play... He deserves to get more time moving forward even if he doesnt start next week

Rolled left, kept eyes downfield, found an open receiver.

First time for everything. At least in a couple years.

before he bailed out he looked to the right side to. It was quick but he looked.

He literally did three things on one play that we haven’t seen from the other two quarterbacks all season

If he does then you just trot the other freshman out there. Season is done for, it's time to see what we have in these young guys. No pressure

Dino may be a genius underneath it all. Put the kid in so late that he only has drive, or two to showcase his abilities. And all against the scrubs. Regardless, JM has the talent to be something special, IMO. It's time, Dino. You can't hide him any longer.

If he's doesn't start, or at the very least take over by halftime, then I don't even know what to say. Somehow, it wouldn't even surprise me these days, as he's a master of coming up with something new everytime I don't think it could get any worse.

Rex is coming back next year for a sixth year. Coach wants him to get as much experience as possible. Divito is leaving. I’m making this all up, but what other reason do you keep Rex in the game? It makes zero sense. You don’t hold a scholarship for a six year player who can’t play the position he plays.

Well said, and spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors