Wake Forest Game... | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
harder to watch than a Shafer team or about the same. Trying to remember the pain watching Shafer teams live. Feels at least the same.

And why don’t we have depth?

Just so many questions and not nearly enough answers. Why are we always debilitatingly hurt? Why does Dino not have 1 successful OL recruit of his own? How have we missed on seemingly our top 10 qb's the last 2 classes when there wasn't even any depth at the position? How did it get so bad this fast? The worst part is there really isn't any bright spots to point to on the offensive side of the ball. I have been all for giving Dino another year, but this is getting ugly fast.

Ready for the freshman to come in and handoff 3 times and punt when we get the ball back.

Clawson with the 4th down trickeration up 31 in the 4th.

This guy.

1604169962242.png

it’s close, but not the most.

this is our TOP.

I hate that next season we are left with who is the next HC threads all year. Unless we get a QB and a WR xfer. Sad cuz our schedule is cake but hard to see a Bowl.

If we don’t see Jacobian next series I’m done for the year, AND they better let him throw some passes.

Man, Williams is a smart player. He waited until the receiver put up his hands to make the catch to try and break up that pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom